*Twenty**

I run frantically through the long hallways, shoving my way through idle and too slow of moving bodies in the crowded corridors as desperation overtakes my body. My legs pump as fast as they can and skipping down the stone steps taking two at a time I make my way hurriedly towards the dungeons. When I reach the bottom I nearly stumble forward from catching my foot on the uneven stone, and turning I take off running once more in the direction of the Slytherin common room.

My breath comes out in uneven and forceful puffs, adrenaline coursing heavily through my veins as I draw closer to the destination I urgently seek. My heart is pounding so hard against my chest and pulsing against my neck I wonder how I haven't blacked out yet from the significant decrease in Oxygen levels within my lungs.

I need to talk to Draco, I need to tell him about the dream. My stomach has been twisting in sick knots from fear and anxiety over my boyfriend's safety, and I need to find him to make sure he's alright.

After learning about Harry's very similar dream something feels really wrong about the whole situation. The information is not sitting well, a sour taste of bitter bile has been left over in my mouth with feeling like something very bad is going to happen and all I can do is pray to God that I'm wrong.

"Draco! Draco Malfoy!" I shout desperately through the thin wall, my small fists pounding frantically against the hollow stone while praying to myself that someone on the other side will hear me. Seconds later the door swings open harshly, my clenched fist still in midair as I catch a glimpse of the platinum blonde hair I was looking for.

"What?!" he begins to yell nastily as he pokes his head out of the common room, only to stop in his tracks when his icy grey eyes fall down to mine. His delicate brow furrows slightly when he processes who was causing such a commotion to gain his attention, his mouth just barely opening when I waste no time.

I slam my small body into his chest forcefully, causing him to stumble backwards at the unexpected force behind the collision. He wraps his arms hesitantly around me, uncontrollable sobs escaping my lips and breaking out against his chest. My arms wrap tightly around his waist, holding on for dear life while pulling him as close to my body as I possibly can without wanting to ever let go.

"Hey whoa what's wrong?" he asks worriedly, his long slender fingers reaching behind him and wrapping around my wrists in small attempts to pry my tight hold from his middle. Draco's body stiffens beneath mine when I squeeze round his middle tighter, more breathy sobs mumbling into his chest. "Did someone hurt you?! So help me I will kill-" he begins through gritted teeth, his body just barely relaxing when I shake my head wordlessly against his chest.

"Annah please tell me what's going on, you're scaring me" he pleads while reaching around behind him so his fingers are softly tugging at my wrists again in another attempt to get me to release him.

He sighs in annoyance when my arms remain locked tightly around his middle, his hand rubbing soothingly up and down my back after he pulls me tighter into his slender frame. His free hand cradles the back of my head while his long digits gently stroke my dark waves, his body relaxing against mine as he finally gives in and just holds me in silence. My eyes stay squeezed closed as his heart pounds steadily beneath my ear, my own heart rate beginning to slow down and match pace with his.

I'm not sure how long we stay like that, wrapped wordlessly in each other's arms, but I needed it. And I'm almost convinced that Draco somehow knew that this is what I needed to overcome the borderline anxiety attack I didn't even realize was beginning. I'm thankful for him, I know it must be difficult for him to just be there and patiently wait for me to come around and talk to him when I'm ready. I give this boy a lot of credit, standing silently and letting me soak his shirt with tears while not realizing what exactly is going on.