*Thirty-Five**

"Goodnight my little sunflower" Danny says lightly, smiling as I pull the duvet up and around him.

"Goodnight Danny" I return the smile, giving him a small wave before pulling his bedroom door closed behind me.

I sigh defeatedly, shaking my head to myself before making my way down the rest of the hallway. Even though Danny has been recovering extremely well, it's been a draining process.

Besides having to take care of him, trying to stay on top of large amounts of coursework has really been taking a toll on my mental health.

I miss my friends. I miss the chaos that bounces around the walls of Hogwarts castle. I miss the long strenuous days of lectures, and refraining from ripping my hair out during double potions. I miss the way the golden sun kisses the land and the way the sky explodes with bright pinks and oranges at the end of each day. How the enchanted ceiling in the Great Hall mimics the mood of Mother Nature beyond the schools walls.

I miss the smell of damp and cool stone when a chilly rain drenches the castle, and the squeaking of my four poster bed in my shared dorm room whenever I roll over restlessly. The sounds of chatter and laughter, even shrieks of adventure and mischief ringing out against the seriousness of the magnificent school.

But most of all, I miss the platinum blonde haired boy my heart so desperately continues to long for.

My bare feet pad across the creme colored carpet as I draw closer to my own bedroom. Lost in my thoughts I sigh again, my hand absentmindedly reaching for the brass knob.

Unsurprisingly enough my foot catches on the threshold, and without having much time to react I turn to catch myself on the doorframe before finally pulling the door closed. My palms push flat against the door, my stomach twisting in tight knots at my clumsiness. My heart pounds frantically against my throat at the fact I just scared myself from almost falling.

"Easy there Tiger" an all too familiar voice calls out, which only causes me to startle again. I spin around quickly, stumbling back into the door as our eyes lock. I clutch tightly at my chest, gasping heavily for breath at the burning sensation beginning to build since my lungs have failed to work. I wasn't expecting him to be here.

My heart pounds so hard with fear for the second time in a matter of seconds, I'm afraid its at the end of its life and is just going to give out.

"Jesus Malfoy!" I huff out breathily, my chest heaving repeatedly at the mini heart attack he just gave me.

"Just Malfoy is fine, thank you" 

He raises a brow in amusement from where he's situated on the bed, leaning back coolly against the headboard with his arms folded behind his head. He continues to stare at me in silence, a small smirk pulling at the corners of his pink lips.

"Thank you so much for that, I think I just died" I pant out as my back slides down against the door until I lightly plop to the floor. My heart continues to race, and I break my eyes away from his as I slip into a trance.

"My pleasure" he announces cockily. Out of the corner of my eye I can see him swiftly getting up from the bed as he makes his way over to me. My eyes meet with his, and he extends a cold hand out for me to take.

My fingers instantly wrap around his pale wrist as he easily hoists me up onto my feet. I stumble forward slightly from the sudden change in position, and without blinking Draco's arm catches me round the middle and pulls me into his body until I'm able to regain balance.

He dips me back ever so slightly, his tongue swiping slowly across his bottom lip as his eyes cascade over my entire body. My breath hitches in my throat at this, my fingernails digging in a little harder at his pale flesh that disappears under cuffed sleeves at his biceps.