Chapter 11

After the talk with Angel about the details that will entail for the job in LA, I go home, after not being there for months at a time. Chucky though has been at my house and has been taking care of my beautiful dogs. Chinook and Nikomi, Rama, Meeko, Anoushka, and Nanook, they’re a mix of german shepherds  and huskies, they are 3 boys and 3 girls. {I bet you can’t guess which is which, Lol} I love them as if they were my own kids, Angel loves them too, but favors the boys more than the girls. “Chucky, Thank you for taking care of my babies while I was away,” in which he replies “of course, it is a pleasure to help out family.” I smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek and walk upstairs towards my bedroom to shower and get ready for Templo. As soon as I walked into my room I see boxes of stuff in it, let me give you the layout of my room it is a master bedroom so its pretty fuckin’ huge. I paid a pretty penny to get it the way I liked it, I even tore down some walls to get it this big.  Anyway, the cal-king sized bed is in the middle of the room on either side of it are some bedside tables. To the left is a door for the ensuite bathroom and to the right of it is a small walk-in closet and right next to me is a large wide set of drawers with a television on top. Angel loves coming here because he feels like he is a king in this room. 

 Angel came up to the room with kids trailing behind him. I moved to the drawers and pulled out some clothes to change into and then hop into the shower. Angel actually has some space in some of those drawers for his stuff. In the walk-in closet there is a safe hidden under the floorboards, which both of us know the code for, that has all our money, important documents, and as well as our guns and ammunition. Our “big” guns, as Angel likes to call them, are in a hidden room in my garage. With all the photos I have taken for the company that I work for I get paid a pretty good amount of money to make some upgrades to the house. Anyway, getting back to the task at hand, I hop into the shower for a quick scrub and rinse and off we go back to the club, but somehow I think Angel has other plans. Angel comes into the bathroom with me “Can I help you?” I tell him. Angel gives me a smirk and starts walking towards me and “helps” me get undressed and he himself gets undressed too. “Angel, we’re going to be late for temple” “I already told Bishop that we’re going to be a bit late, that is if you know if you cum quick, but I can guarantee you I won’t let you do that and have you beg me to let you cum quick.” 

And Angel did just that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, for the very short chapter, it just a filler really, but do not worry I will put in a better actions into the other chapters. Have no fear.
Love you all and thank you so much to those who have been reading my book. 122 reads is a great number for me. Keep it coming spread the word add comments and votes please. Have a great day/night and be safe always. <3