Chapter 19

~Here is the long awaited ch.19, sorry, have had a hectic time, with writers block and all, but I am back on track and I even wrote the last chapter before writing the others that leads up to it, haha. Also trying something new, so let me know if you like and want me to put it on the other chapteras well. Past and future. So here is the story~

Angel’s POV:

I heard my girl on the earwig and so did everyone else and I looked at her confused. She saw me look at her for a bit when she raised her head and turned to the band to start playing a new song. When I heard the first few notes I was  immediately pissed. I couldn’t believe she had chosen this song to sing, she had promised me she wouldn’t sing this song again. Hank’s voice comes over the earwig and says “Angel, now is not the time to get pissed, she probably sang this song only to get his attention which obviously worked ‘cause he’s sending someone to go talk to Jaime and ask for a meeting with the new song bird.” Angel watches as the bodyguard goes and talks to Jaime and she looks up at Jessa and that is the signal for us to get the show on the road. When Jessa finished singing she left for the dressing room and EZ and I left also to go meet her. When we got there, the room was empty so we beat her to the room and we sat on the couch waiting for her. The door opened again, and she stepped into the room, her sexy as hell gypsy outfit. I seriously wanted to fuck her senseless again and lay my claim on her. But can’t now or else it’ll screw everything up. She stands there and waits in front of me looking at me straight in the eyes, thinking I was going to rip into her, but I wasn’t. I knew she had to do it and she succeeded. So I kept my mouth shut, but apparently she had other plans and misinterpreted my silence. 

“Look Angel I’m sorry I had to sing the song and it was for our target to notice and it worked, so don’t be giving me the silent treatment when I have absolutely done NOTHING wrong!”  I waited until she was done and calmed down a bit before explaining to her that what she did was ‘yes it was unnecessary, but effective.’ So I told her that she and  her father were right, So she went to change into a different outfit, while she was doing that her friend Jaime came in and told us that Kayn wanted to see her. EZ says “this is it, you ready?” “Yeah I’m ready, just not so sure my ol lady should be doing this, y’know flirting with another man and shit.” I rub my face with my hands and sigh heavily, wishing there was another way to do all of this. Jessa comes out dressed in an outfit that makes me want to tell her to turn around and change, but it's for the job  and I need to set aside my jealousy and remain calm and stoic, something we ALL know I can’t be.

Jessa’s POV:

I came out of the walk-in closet after changing into an outfit that was supposed to catch the eye of Kayn. I don't like wearing so many dresses but it's the only thing that is different from what I always wear and I don’t want him to recognize me, not just yet at least. So here I am wearing a black criss cross halter top with a white skirt with black polka dots and red roses on it, and black knee high boots with a rose and other flowers on the side. Angel looks at me, dying to tell me to go back and change but he doesn’t, he just stands there, trying to be quiet about it and not let his jealousy take over and go ahead with this job. 

We walked out to the main room of the club towards the VIP section and we saw some of the guys there keeping an eye on us and I reached Kayn. He still the same, he has never changed, just a got a bit taller than I last saw him, With him being 5’9, having icy blue eyes, short sandy blonde hair, a five o’ clock shadow, and ‘God-Complex’ air about him wearing a three piece grey suit. To think he was born in Surrey would make him humble, it didn’t, it made him more moronic than he was before. I smirked at him as I got closer, I stood in front of him with my hands clasped together behind me looking all innocent as I can be. “Are you Kayn?!” I ask loudly because of the music being played. He smiles at me and looks to his side motioning for me to sit next to him. So I do as I am told, I was never a submissive, but to play the part I have to be and play the little obedient girl. Kayn gets close to my ear and speaks in a normal volume so as to not hurt my ears. “So what is a pretty little songbird doing in a place like this?” I do the same with his ears, “I am just here looking for a place to sing, and maybe looking for a sponsor, the owner here can’t she can only pay so much. How come you asking, want to be my sponsor?” He smiles and says “if you’d like sweetheart, but I see someone has already claimed you.” He points at the hickey I still have on my neck from Angel earlier. ‘Shit, damn you Angel...’  Angel of course has a shit-eating grin on his face but it's small and quick that I only noticed it.“Hey, what can I say? A girl gotta get some before a performance, might as well go to the nearest that is available.” Someone behind me coughs and I look and I see EZ go wide eyed and motioned to Angel who is doing his best to not look so damn pissed, I know I am going to get it when we’re through with tonight. He continues “So those two are?” He points at EZ and Angel, “AH,  Paco (Angel) and Manolo (EZ), they are my bodyguards, had to hire them because someone was threatening me.” Kayn nods his head in understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess who I used for Kayn. Comment on who do you think it is. and Please don't forget to vote! <3 Love you all!