Chapter 17

After the dress rehearsal, Jaime and Jessa stayed back discussing old times and the Reyes brothers were outside, where EZ was making a call to Bishop about what is to happen tonight and Angel smoking a cigarette, Angel thought to himself, too bad my girl can’t smoke anymore. EZ got off the phone and asked Angel a question, “So, when this is over Jessa will be officially indicted huh?” Angel responds “yup, and she will also be my soon to be wife.” EZ is shocked by this news , “WHAT?!” Angel thought EZ knew, “Wait, I thought you knew since you two were so tight lately?!” EZ tells Angel, “No, she hasn’t said anything to me.” Angel shrugs and smokes the last of his cigarette, but before he does it was taken from him and he sees Jessa take the last drag and relaxes a bit from it. “Hey Chica, calmada, what happened?” 

Jessa lets out an exhale of smoke and dumps the filter to the ground and crushes it with the heel of her boot. She looks at Angel and tells him “Everything is ready for tonight, all is in place and now Jaime says I have a meeting to get to know an investor that will be funding our little heist here.” Both boys look at her and say “WHAT?!?!” Jessa looks at the boys and says to them “what?! You thought this little shindig wasn’t funded?” Both Angel and EZshook their heads and looked at her smiling. “Well it is. How else do you explain the cars and the personal driver?  It’s not just Jaime, many people in this city want this fucker out too.”

As the trio parted ways they did not account for them to be followed, the brothers went back to the warehouse and as soon as they got in they were bombarded with questions from Hank, Taza, and Bishop about where Jessa was. So Angel tells them, “My old lady went to go see an investor that her friend Jaime had said was funding our little heist.” They yelled “WHAT?!?!” Angel was soon taken aback by their reaction, but then he remembered that he and EZ reacted the same way not too long ago. So he waited until everyone was calm and settled to explain everything. EZ was the one that gave everyone the same explanation that Jessa had said to the Reyes Brothers. At this the three elders calmed down a bit and let her do her thing. 

Jessa came back from being with the so-called ‘investor’ for about two hours and everyone was getting worried, especially Creeper, he started seeing her as a true little sister and all he ever wanted was to protect her. Oh he knows very well she can protect and take care of her own damn self, but he still wanted to be there for her always. Hank asks her “So, Mija? How was the meeting with the investor?” Jessa looks up and sees her father and the boys along with her uncles. She sees the worry on Coco and Creeper’s faces and asks them while avoiding the question her father had asked her. “Creeper, Coco, are you guys feeling okay?” They both looked at each other and then looked at her answering back with a nod, but Creeper also answered her with words, “Yeah princesita, we’re okay, just concerned for your safety is all with this guy and his people out there…” She nods her head at his answer and says “Well, I know L.A. pretty well, so I’m okay, plus I have my gun.” -shows the guys her pea-shooter in her purse- “so I’m good, but you are correct in assuming that he has men canvasing all areas of L.A. as well as following.” The guys wanted more details but none questioned it and let her continue talking. 

“I noticed two cars were parked outside the club and one followed the boys and the other followed me to the meeting. The meeting was about an hour or so… and the other hour was me finding different routes and losing them to get back here.” The boys understood this and how we need to do some more recon more than ever. “The investors will be sending more military toys our way so we can be prepared for the worse and get the arrogant Son of a Bitch.” So their afternoon consisted of them getting ready for the nightstand Jessa packing up her outfits and heading down the warehouse garage to get to the car and put the outfits in while waiting for the boys. The driver had given the cases that arrived from the investors, she looked into them and it came with guns and earwigs. Jessa nodded and looked up just in time for the guys coming down, as soon as they came into view she showed the guys the cases. “Look what the investors sent us” -she turned the open cases towards them- “guns for each of us and earwigs to communicate with.” Bishop looks at the cases and nods. 

He says to everyone “Alright listen up! Each gets a wig, put it in your ear and follows instructions, Jessa will give more information.” “Alright boys, I discussed with Bishop and he agrees with me when I say that I feel at best that Coco should take point at the club while I’m on stage. He will also be my eagle eye. So listen to what he says and everything will go smoothly.” All nodded and went into the cars, the boys went with the girls, while I went with my ‘bodyguards’. As soon as we arrived at the club, I went to the dressing rooms along with the Reyes Brothers and the rest of the boys and girls went to the VIP section with their passes that we got from Jaime. I dressed up in my stage clothes which consisted of a gypsy shirt and skirt, no shoes and an anklet that Angel once gave me, which is a gold chain with a frosted aquamarine gem on it. Angel saw me come out of the bathroom with my outfit and was furious. 

I, of course, being the best Old Lady, reassured him that it has to be like this because I need to catch Kayn’s attention. Obviously he didn’t like it, So what he did to get back at me for that commentary, he sent EZ and the rest of the staff out of the room because he wanted to ‘discuss’ the significance of our roles in the Mayans world. As soon as they leave Angel picks me and sets me on top of the vanity table, rolls my skirt up my legs and kisses my anklet at first, “Can’t believe you kept this all this time from when we went to Alcapulco with Coco and caused the most trouble that your dad was so pissed at us for it. Remember?” I laughed at the memory and said “of course I remember, and I kept it ‘cause I knew it came from your heart, you only show your true feelings with me and no one else, that’s what made me love you even more.”

He looks up to me with love and then bends down and starts to kiss my inner left thigh and then switches to my right thigh. He moves my panties to the side and starts to lick and suck my clit. He puts one finger in and continues to suck my clit making me whimper and pull at his hair a little roughly, I feel the inner coil winding tightly almost ready to snap and for me to scream his name up to high heaven and that is after he puts two more in. Yet, he stops and I whimper again at the loss of his fingers and mouth, “Amor…” He gets up and pulls forward my hips and he slides in his quivering member in me and goes slowly working up my orgasm again. “Angel, you fucking tease!” Do me hard, you know how I like it, baby.” Angel just laughs and says “I know you do muñequita, but I want you to remember whose pussy this is and to who you belong to while you are on that stage.”

 After that we both came together, he pulled out slowly so as to not hurt me and went to get a warm towel, which he used to clean me up. He finished and helped me down, I turned to face the mirror to straighten out my outfit, and what do I see? Two hickies on my right collarbone. I stare at him and he stares back with a straight face but with a small smirk at the corner of his mouth. I shook my head at him and went to the back of the stage to get ready to be announced and start singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>.< AH! okay y'all can kill me of you'd like! I had to stop for a bit because I got super busy with work. only three more days with my students and summer vaction begins, which means more consistancy of chapters and uploads. Here's to hoping I do not get writers block. If I do I will ask you guys where I should take Angel and Jessa's level of relationship. should it go down hill or up the highest mountain top. but not right now. I still have some tricks up my sleeve. So do not worry and sit tight more to come. Please Do not forget to Vote, comment, let me know how are you liking it so far.
Peace <3
Love you all!