Chapter 20

Kayn and Jessa were talking about many things, Him trying to get information about herself out of her so he can figure her out. But she just wouldn’t budge, Jessa was actually starting to get bored of the conversation, and quite frankly so were the boys. EZ (Manolo) made it look like he was requested to give her news and he bends over and excused himself for interrupting the conversation. “Excuse me, ma’am, they are wanting you on the stage for another set.” Jessa smiles at EZ and thanked him, she leans into Kayn and touches his three-piece suit and speaks into his ear, and says to him “well this has been very stimulating my dear, but I have been summoned for another session and I have two more songs to sing and we close for the night.” Kayn reaches over to her thigh and slides it up, and squeezes it, she cringes inwardly and feels Angel getting tense, that is how attuned they were with each other. She smiles at him and gets up and starts her way towards the dressing rooms and then he stops her. “Darling, don’t rush off after the show, because there is still more to discuss an arrangement I have for you sweetheart.” 

Angel moves his face away from them and cringes because he knows that Jessa hates to be called ‘sweetheart’, he coughs and clears his throat, his signal to her to be different, so she did. “Oh honey, don’t worry I wouldn’t dream of running away from you for any part of this evening at all, my liege.” after she says that she bows and walks away, when she passes by Angel, she asks him for a cup of a whiskey and to make three fingers worth, because quite frankly she’s going to need it, big time. She went back to her dressing room getting ready for the next set, and in came a waitress with her order and Jessa gave her a big tip. She drank it all in one gulp, “thirsty much mi amor?” Angel asks her, in which she replies “Cut the bullshit, you marked me, and I let it happen, I’m more mad at myself and then at you really, and what’s even worse is that I can’t smoke a damn cigarette and I am aching for one. Did you smoke one yet?” 

Angel just stares at her after her rant and smirks, knowing what she wants, when she can’t have a smoke and she aches for it she craves it like crazy and she also gets horny as well. He only laughs and says to her, “you picked one hell of a week to quit smoking baby girl.” “No shit, I gotta finish getting ready.” The make-up crew came in and got Jessa ready for the next set, when she got ready for the stage she was a vision, and Angel was happy that he finally had her in his life and her love. Her outfit for the stage of this next set was of Latin flavor and some hip hop mixed together, it was a long sleeve mesh top that stopped under her breasts and it exposes her stomach to which she wears a skirt that is short in the front and long in the back making flow behind her, and the color was all in black with accented colors of burgundy. This explains the girls’ changing her hair color as well. It is no longer midnight blue-black, it’s honey brown mixed with a bit of red wine color at the ends and it is in two french braids. Her shoes are wedges that are sandals and have a zipper in the back. “What? Is there something wrong with the outfit?” EZ speaks for Angel, “I think what my brother is wanting to say is that you look like his namesake, princesita, una Ángel.” Jessa smiles at him and blows an air kiss to Angel and then to EZ, Next she goes to the stage and gets ready for her next set of songs. Angel and EZ go out to the crowd and stayed in the places they were before, which was the bar, and watched the show.