Chapter 15

Narrator's POV:

While Jessa was in the back of the town car with Angel and EZ in the front with the driver, she was coordinating with her agent in getting a large loft in the arts district of DTLA, that is close to a certain warehouse. Angel in the meantime was looking at her with admiration and awe. EZ was watching Angel watching Jessa, then he shakes his head, smiling, and chuckling softly to himself. Jessa finally gets off the phone, just when they pull up to the warehouse that has the loft that Jessa was looking for. It's about 2 blocks away from the specific one they are after. They all dragged their stuff up to the loft and each claimed a room and corner to set up shop. 

In Jessa and Angel's room there was a small case on the bed and there was a note on it that said "try me." So she opens up the case and it is a sniper’s rifle, a bravo-51 ‘a Kate’ as they call it, with a scope that has night vision. She takes out the case and puts it in the middle of the big room. Suddenly Coco comes out of his room with the same thing. "You too hermanito?" She says. He nods his head and puts his case next to hers. 

Bishop comes in and looks at the cases, and has a confused look on his face once he sees them, Jessa explains "I know some people in the Marines that owed me a few favors, and my agent got them sent over." Bishop nods his head and says "good, use them tonight to check in on the warehouse, see how it looks from the rooftop." Both Coco and Jessa say "roger that jefe," Coco then pulls out a cigarette and lit it up and offers one to Jessa, she takes it and he helps her light it up and takes a puff out of it.

Bishop then says "alright men and Lady, we'll rest up for now and when it comes to nightfall we start working on getting more intel on when to invade the warehouse.” Everyone nodded and Jessa and Coco, started to examine the scopes and the rifles, while everyone went to go rest on chairs or couches. Angel being the hungry man that he is, went to go raid the refrigerator, if there was any food at all. Creeper asks Jessa “Hermana, is there anything to drink here?” “Yea, Creeps, next to the fridge is another one filled with beer, soda pop, water, and the occasional frozen treats.” She looks at him and smiles, he smiles back and kisses her temple like any big brother would, and goes to get a soda pop out of the extra fridge. 

Later in the night, both Coco and Jessa went up to the rooftop and went to the edge that faced the warehouse that they were to raid soon. Coco had taken notice of all the highly trained security that is walking around unnoticed to the naked eye. Jessa could see that there is a loft up top and she could also see that Kayn Maddox O’Byrne is the kitchen with some men in suits sitting around, what looks like a dining room table, looking at papers and maps. They tried to look into the warehouse windows but they were all frosted, which meant they could not look into it for nothing. Both exchanged looks and shrugged and went back down to relay what they had seen.

Bishop looked at them both and nodded at them in a way that said “what you guys got?” Jessa went to explain, “well the place is heavily guarded like it was a fortress of some sort, men wear some dark clothes and walk in the shadows that with the naked eye you don't even know they are there.” Coco continued “we also saw that this guy also lives upstairs, there is an apartment like this one above the warehouse and he ain’t alone. He has suits with him looking over some paperwork and maps too, I think he’s directing his buyers where the products and merch will be going and which routes they’re going on.” Bishop looks at Jessa and says “when do you have the rehearsal for being the infamous songbird?” Jessa responds “tomorrow at 1:00 pm.” Bishop looks at everyone “Okay, listen up everybody, we’re going to the club, then do some recon there and be on the lookout for our girl here and proceed on her command. This is her plan, she takes the lead on this, what she says goes. Got it?” Everyone nods their heads, and Bishop continues “now I think everyone should get some sleep and recharge for what is to come tomorrow night. That means Angel no ‘workouts’ just sleep, got it?” Everyone laughs at that and they all look at Jessa and Angel. “Hey Jefe, I can do it, but I can’t say much for my girl though.” Angel said and laughed, which in turn makes Jessa elbow him hard in the ribs and he makes a sound that satisfies her and smiles, making everyone wince in turn. “Alright y’all heard el jefe, let's get some sleep and tomorrow we strategize on how the plan will function and put on some opinions. Deal?”  They all nod, Jessa knocks on the table, and all went to their assigned rooms to get some shuteye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't forget to vote and comment to see if I am doing a good job or not, want ing to know if you guys are liking it as much as I am enjoying writing this. Peace <3 LOVE YOU ALL!