Chapter 8

Another 3 months have passed and Angel and me have been going on strong with our relationship, we have been going between each other’s houses, and with my other special skills besides taking photos of landscapes, I have been honing my skills as a sniper with Coco. Hank has taught me while growing up, but Coco has kept the training up with me to really see the skills stay with me always. We all have been on some runs where I had to be a look out sometimes with my new Accuracy International L96 Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, which I got for my birthday last week, all the guys chipped in to get it for me and it was shipped overseas. I love my uncles, dad and boys, they’re so good to me. Anyway back to the present, I am looking through the scope giving coordinates to the guys where all the guards are and Coco doing the same on the other side. Then all of a sudden all hell broke loose, bullets flying everywhere and Bishop calling both me and Coco to head in and help out, Coco and I take our rugs and slide down hill as if we were sledding in the snow, as soon as we get to the ground we book it to the warehouse and try to get to the guys, one bullet nicked me in the arm. Coco noticed and I told him to keep moving. We reached the door to the warehouse and started getting into the battle, we were outnumbered and Angel is yelling at me to get out for safety reasons, I say ‘fuck that’ and go to the barrels of fuel to the right, “EZ!! Come help me!!” I yell at him. He got what my idea was and helped me flip the barrels over and I grasp my lighter and throw it into the fuel on the floor and fan out the flames towards the enemy and run out with the goods before they get ruined and go up in flames.

 As soon as we got to the bikes and loaded the merchandise, I got a huge lecture from my dad and uncles, which in turn I back mouthed them, “I got the job done! What more do you want from me?! We were outnumbered and I knew that it wasn't possible for us to get out of there alive, well most of us anyway.” Uncle Bishop knew I was right so he did not lecture me anymore, “fine, just get that wound looked at and get it cleaned and patched up, before you faint of blood loss.” “Yes Boss” I said to him and walked towards Uncle Taza for him to look at it and he told me that he’ll treat it when we get to Vicki’s.  We rode our bikes to Vicki’s and the guys made a formation surrounding me so I won’t slide off the bike, my uncles and dad in front, me behind Bishop, Angel on my right, EZ on my left, and Gilly, Coco, and Creeper riding behind us. 

We got to Vicki’s and the guys were with the ladies while my uncle and Angel were with me treating the bullet wound and me drinking and smoking something that Coco gave me to relax while Taza dressed the wound, Angel however won’t really shut the hell up about me getting hurt. “Baby, I don't know why you're complaining when it was MY decision to sign up for this. YOU were okay with all of this, or what you said to me 3 months ago was all a lie?” Angel put his head in hands and sighed, “why did you have to bring that up?” He lifts his head up and looks at Taza, “hey brother, I ‘m done, just get some rest chiquita” Taza kisses my forehead and I thank him before he leaves me with Angel and we talk. “Mi Reina, everything I said was not a lie, I love you and I want you to be safe, but what I hate is your stubborn streak of not wanting to listen when someone tells you to do something and you do the complete opposite. I mean WHAT IF you were pregnant with our child, what then?!” He asks me. “Oh don't give me that shit Angel, You know I would never do that, even if I was or wasn’t. I knew the risks when going in and signing up with you guys. When we finally get together and maybe have children of our own I would not put them at risk, ever. You out of everyone should know this Angel.” When telling him this he moves around the room and locks the door and starts to strip off his kutte and holster, he takes the joint I have been smoking from me and smokes it himself. “Okay, I’m sorry, I just don’t want to lose you babygirl, you are my life and my light in this bullshit of a world and I just want to keep you close, that's all.” I swallow a big knot that formed in my throat after hearing him say that, I scoot in and towards the headboard of the bed and pat the space next to me so he can lay down, which he does and we lay there smoking the rest of the joint between us and contemplate how to go about the rest of the time we are together in that room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it feels so short, I need to get back into the motion of writing longer chapters and putting more details into this. Bare with me, please! >.<

love you!!! <3