Chapter 7

After hearing Angel’s voice with my dad on the back porch and being comforted by Xo, I hear his footsteps coming closer to the gazebo and Xo telling me that she was going to give me some time alone with him to discuss and getting things out of the way and try to live a peaceful life from now on. After had left me and Angel alone I kept thinking of everything that had happened. I gave Angel my speech of what was on my mind and he responded as well as asking me to be his old lady, after I got patched in. I panicked because my mind was running a million miles a minute and I couldn’t breathe. After he helped me with my breathing I relaxed a bit more and didn't answer his question yet.

Instead of answering him I challenged it by asking “what if 9 months from now, you won’t stay faithful? You would go with a sweetbutt and fuck her before getting with me? You get someone pregnant and don’t want to be with me?” He sees the insecurities showing on my face and with his hands he grabs my face and kisses me, a kiss that can only be described by toes curling in my shoes and my fingers scrunching up his leather kutte on his back. When we came up for air he placed his forehead on mine and said “Don’t ever question my love for you. I have always loved you since we were kids, Jessa. I loved you then and I love you now. I am so sorry baby that it took me this long to say it out loud and let me tell you, it is the greatest feeling I have ever had. It is like a weight has lifted from my chest and I would want to keep experiencing this feeling always with you. That is if you would have me?” he asks me again and this time I am ready with a response. “Yes, Angel, I would. I have always loved you since that day you, me, and Coco took that picture together and I will always will.”

He smiles up at me and kisses me, then he takes me up towards the house and once inside my uncles and dad sees us, Uncle Bishop asks “so this is a thing now right?!” We looked at each other and smiled then turned toward my uncles and dad “yes Tio, we’re a thing now,” uncle Bishop responded “great it's going to be a long 9 months” and we laughed. Angel looked at my dad and gave him one of those 'silent talks’ as if he was asking him permission to be with me and that if it is alright with him. My dad just stares back and gives him a slight nod and Angel smiles and starts to walk toward the stairs and drags me with him to the room I am staying at and we sit on the bed and talk about everything and anything that has happened the past 12 years between us.

It was close to around 1 am when we stopped and lied on the bed and started a make-out session which ended up with us taking our clothes off and him
hovering above me and kissing me before entering me, I said “be gentle with me babe, it's been a long time since I have done it, and even then it wasn't that good.” He smirks up at me and tells me, “Don't worry baby, I’ll make it so good that it will make you think that time was nothing compared to what I am going to do.” We both laugh and he entered me at first gently and slowly goes in inch by inch making me getting use to his girth when he was finally all the way in to the hilt, he waited for me to give him the okay, I nodded and he started to move slowly at first and then when I scratched his back, he moved my legs up around his waist and went in deeper and moved faster. I was a complete and utter mess and yelling his name at the top of my lungs, “Angel!” He tells me in my ear “come with me baby, do it, milk this cock that is making you go loca” and that did it I came so hard that I saw white spots in my eyes and felt utter bliss and we both came and fell to the bed and he moved to lie on his back and me to his side while panting and staying quiet for a while.

Eventually we didn’t say anything. We just fell asleep in each other’s arms and stayed like that until the next morning.

All I can say is, it is going to be a very eventful 9 months.