Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up, fully clothed with Angel’s arm wrapped around my waist. But that didn’t wake me up, it was my favorite song that I had once dedicated to Angel before when we were younger, and we had separated for the first time, ‘Siempre hace frio’ was my song to him. It was playing, but I don't remember putting that on to play. I looked at my phone and it was my alarm, I had set it for 7 am, and I had completely forgotten, then all of a sudden a knock came to the door and that woke up Angel, I know because he jolted and I felt him do that with his arm wrapped around me. “Yeah?!” I said, My dad answered back by saying “it's me, mija. Can I come in?” I looked at Angel and he nodded and I yelled that he can come in. My dad came in and saw us on the bed still fully clothed and whispered ‘thank you.’ “Not funny Dad. what’s up?” I say chuckling while trying to get up slowly, cause mixing alcohol and weed are not good, well for my system anyway. Dad had said that Vicki’s girls made breakfast and wanted us downstairs to eat and get ready to head out. At the mention of breakfast and smelling the grease from downstairs I went straight to the bathroom and puked my guts out and Angel helped me by pulling my hair away and rubbing my back. My dad immediately thought I was pregnant, “no she’s not, she smoked something that Coco gave her to relax and mixed it with Aguardiente. She’s not used to it.” My dad just nodded and agreed with him and said he would wait for us downstairs. 

I finished and went to the sink to brush my teeth. “I’m going to jump into the shower, are you going to join me?” to which I respond “Yeah, I just need to cover my arm remember?” We laughed and he went to get the plastic to wrap around the dressing and that is what he did. We got into the shower and washed and had so much fun in the shower, that well, let’s just say that it was heard downstairs and when went down afterwards all dressed and ready to eat, EZ was looking at us and smiling while shaking his head and drinking his coffee, I flipped him off and Angel kissed my neck from behind with a smile and we sat next each other to eat breakfast. He had put both of our kutte’s on the chair next to him, Bishop looked at my kutte and then looked at me while I ate breakfast. “Princesa, are you ready for the coming 3 months?” I stopped eating and looked at him and then looked at my vest. I thought long and hard, ‘am I ready?’ and then without further hesitation, I looked up at Bishop and stared at him straight in the eye and said “Si jefe, estoy lista.” 

Of course Angel closed his eyes and sighed in his disappointment towards my answer, but he knew better than to say anything at all and just grabbed my hand and linked our hands while bringing it towards his lips to kiss it and smiled at me showing his support in my answer. I knew he didn't like my response but I needed to know I have a place where I can feel like home and not be the gypsy my mother was. The boys make me feel like I am at home, a family I never had and now am grateful for.  I would have to talk to Angel about all of this.

Angel’s POV:

Listening to my girl agreeing to Bishop of being in this club, breaks my heart. I love her too much,  I don't want to lose her, if she gets hurt because of me or this club I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Yet, at the same time I don't want to argue with her, she has this stubborn streak that will always get her into trouble but I also have to remember that streak has gotten us out of trouble while growing up. Bishop’s conversation with Jessa snaps me back into reality “...Do you feel like you can go back out or do you want to rest some more?” She answers, “Well, yeah I am ready for anything at the moment… that is if it’s okay with Taza?”

With that I look at Taza and he looks at me, we have this silent conversation and he gets me, because the next thing comes out of his mouth I am grateful for. “Well the thing is Vicki’s been telling me that she has been having some trouble with some men being a bit rougher than usual with the girls and needs a bit of protection…..” Bishop and Taza look at each other for a bit and then asks Vicki if that is true. She nods yes and Jessa realizes what is going on here and she opens her mouth to say something, but I grab her chin and give her a passionate kiss right there in front of everyone to see, which I don’t give a fuck about. What I do care about is her safety and her to heal before going back out there. I ended the kiss and looked into her eyes just for her to get my meaning, she looks at me and sighs then nods agreeing to the terms we had set just last night.  “Okay, I’ll stay and protect the girls until I'm fully healed and ready to go,” she says. I smile at her and kiss her forehead and get up to get ready to go and I see all the guys saying their goodbyes to her by doing the same. 

Once we reach our bikes, she comes up to me and looks at me straight in the eye and punches me in the stomach lightly and I laugh, “what was that for?” I ask her and she tells me “Don’t think I don’t know what you did back there….” ‘Shit, she caught on…… Damn my girl is too smart for her own good’  “look babygirl, I love you too much and with you injured like you are right now, I don't wanna risk you, okay?” she nods in agreement and tells me “Look Angel, I’ll agree to this until I get the okay from Taza, but you have to understand the reason WHY I am doing this. I don’t want to be labeled a gypsy as my mom was, I want to have a sense of purpose in life and place to always call home. I am done being a TRAVELLER and want to put down some roots, okay?” I nod my head and give her a kiss and get on my bike to ride back to the clubhouse with the rest of the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'all!!!
stay safe. wear your masks, Peace and Love to everyone!

Will post more chapters later tonight, gotta go make some 'Brookies' (brownie+cookies) for dessert. ^.^