Chapter 3

*I see Jessa as this girl, (shown above) I know she's from another show, but I love her and she's badass too*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It’s been 3 Months since I moved in and lived in Santo Padre, was in the middle of cleaning my house and listening to ‘Fiesta’ when my phone rang, 

Hello?”

“Mija, its Bishop”

“Hey Tio what’s up?”

“Need you to go pick up an order in town from the butcher”

“Cool, no problem, what's the name?”

“It's under my name and I’m going to send someone to get it with you.”

“Tio, it's fine I can get it, I am a big girl. Dont worry about it”

“I know but it's a big order, So I am sending someone to you, they should be at your house now”

Just then I heard bikes coming in and I looked out my window and saw both Reyes brothers coming up to the house, I rolled my eyes and sigh.

“Yeah Tio, I see them, they're here”

“Good, be nice to them please, remember what you are to this family and the group itself”

“Yes Tio, I remember and I will be nice”

Just then the door is opening and they see me on the phone and they both give me a nod and I do the same. 

“Okay Tio, got to go, see you soon”

“Okay Princessa, see you soon”

I look at both Angel and EZ, “Hey guys, Bishop said he was only going to send one not two.” Angel responds before EZ does “Yeah, he sent EZ but I wanted to come help out as well and finally get to ride in your bronco.” At this point I rolled my eyes at his comment and moved to the door to get my kutte and my keys to the bronco. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I am prospecting with the group, my dad of course was against it, but my uncles and my lovely ‘adopted’ brothers have convinced him that I was a lot safer with them than being by myself, besides Angel didn't like the idea of Nestor, Miguel Galindo’s right hand man, sniffing around me while I went to town by myself. 

I went to the driver’s side to get in but Angel grabbed the keys from me and opened the door then dropped the seat for me to get in the back and the boys sit up front, I turn to tell him “Wreck this car, and I’d fuck you up so bad you’d be smoking ciggy’s out of your asshole for a year.” At that comment EZ laughs loudly and gives me a high five and says “Damn ‘mana, got to love you for that,” he gets in the passenger seat and I get in the back. Angel looks pissed, but doesn’t say anything and gets in and treats my car with care and is gentle with it. He may be mad at me for that comment but he listens to me, When we get to shop, I hopped out before he even opened the door to let me out. So I head to the shop and see Mr. Reyes, “Hey Felipe, I have an order to pick up for the guys'' I say, He looks at me and smiles then says “Sure Mija Let me go get it for you, it's in the back.” I say to him “okay.” 

While in the shop getting the order Angel and EZ were in the bronco and checking me out and had a conversation among themselves. “You would think, after living here for three months she would be a bit nice to me?” EZ responds “Angel, man, look she’s lived by herself for 12 long years in L.A. she is an independent woman, she can take care of herself, she don’t know how to ask for help let alone how to tell a man is flirting with her to get her attention and notice them.” Angel turns and looks at him and says “How the fuck do you know about that and what the fuck do you mean by it?” EZ sighs knowing having this conversation with his brother will just not end well, so he just gets out of the truck and heads into the shop to help Jessa out with the order. Angel is left in the truck and stews about what EZ just said about her and realizes something and then says Fuck under his breath and waits for them to come back out. 

EZ comes in just at the precise moment Felipe comes out from the back to give me the order. “Here you go mija, good thing my son came just in time to help out” I look up at EZ and I smile, “thanks Ezekiel” I say. He smiles back and takes the order for me and walks out, “Bye Felipe, until next time!” He smiles and says “no te preocupes mija, until next time.” I go back out and hop right back in the back seat and the guys are quiet when we go to the clubhouse in my bronco, when the truck stops I hop out and start to get the box but Angel stops me and says “no worries Hermanita Hermosa I got this,” and he takes the box of meat to the clubhouse I follow behind him and Taza sees me “Mija, can you prepare the meat like last time, please?” He tells me when I walk past him. “Sure thing Tio, I‘ll get it prepped for dad to cook it later” I take off my kutte and get an apron on and start prepping the rubs for each meat, all meat were different so the rubs had to be different. 

Angel hangs back and watches me do everything and not help me until I ask for it. Which I never did, until after I got everything done and rubbed out, “Angel, can you help take this meat out to my dad at the grill?” he tells me “Sure thing hermosa,” and he kisses my temple and takes the meat out. I freeze, he has never done that to me before, I mean all the guys have done it, yeah sure, except him and EZ though. I’m standing there in the kitchen frozen when EZ saw me and looks at me strange and tries to make me come back to reality, that's when I gasp for air after he threw water in my face that I realize I wasn’t alone in the kitchen, “EZ, damn, I’m sorry, you scared me.”  He tells me “It's okay, I was the one that was scared. What happened to you that made you freeze and zone out?” So I tell him from the beginning from when we got in to when Angel kisses me on the head, he just laughs. “Not funny Ezekiel!” I playfully slap him on the arm. He laughs at me more when he sees me blush even redder, I hide my face and he hugs me and kisses the top of my head and we both realize what he had done when I freeze in his arms. 

EZ says “sorry, don’t know where that came from” He apologizes and rubs the back of his neck, looking bashful himself. Angel takes the moment to walk in and sees us all awkward with one another. “Christ, what happened? What did you do Hermano?!” We looked at him wide eyed and started to freak.