Chapter 6

"Jungwoo! Are you okay? Does it hurt? What were you thinking!" Mark's voice hit their ears as Johnny and Doyoung walked in, helping Jungwoo.

"Relax Marky boy, I'm fine." Jungwoo winked at Mark, mischievous as ever. If anyone thought that getting into a major accident would take away his humor, they were wrong.

"What in the world was so important that you had to rush into the bustling traffic?" Mark asked, genuinely curious as to why his friend would take such a foolish step. Jungwoo grinned, replying to him. "You'll see."

Mark was about to open his mouth to ask what he meant, confused at his response. However, his attention was caught by the next person who entered the building.

In she walked, with her arms crossed, staring ahead blankly. She looked as if she was not aware of her surroundings, just letting her feet decide the way. Mark's eyes grew double it's size, as if it was about to pop out of the sockets. His mouth agape, he stood dumbstruck.

"Somebody pinch Mark, he looks like he just saw a ghost." Doyoung commented, amused at the kid's reaction. As if on cue, Haechan walked in. Obliging to Doyoung's request in his own way, Haechan slapped the back of Mark's head.

"Ouch! What the fuck Lee Donghyuck!" He winced, rubbing his head. This only made Haechan shrug and smile in response. After a second, he looked back at Yuna, not being able to believe that she was here. "Is that really you, Kim Yuna?"

Hearing her name broke Yuna away from her blank stare, looking towards the man who had called her. Seeing Mark brought a smile to her face, she rushed to hug him. As she made her way towards him, Mark opened his arms welcoming her.

Growing up, Mark, Jungwoo and Yuna had been inseparable. They were the younger lot, always being kept away from the hushed conversations their fathers had with their older siblings. And wanting to shield them from the hideous side of their family, the elder brothers also maintained a certain distance.

"Does this mean you're back for good?" His eyes filled with hope and excitement, Mark looked at Yuna. She smiled, giving him a slight shrug. She was unsure of whether she would be staying or not, but no one else needed to know that. They all seemed happy and Yuna wanted to keep the smiles on their faces.

"Mark gets a hug and I don't? Rude!" She turned towards the sassy boy who had just spoken. Haechan stood with his hands on his hips, rolling his eyes at her. Yuna laughed, opening her arms, making him clap like a child and run into her arms.

"I'm so happy to see you again, Noona!" She giggled, Haechan had always been one of her favourite members of the family. He was not a member of any of the head families. Joining their group a little later on, Haechan worked as Johnny's right hand man. He was recruited due to his astonishing skills as a sniper. Yuna was shocked to discover the joyful and fun loving child within the deadly sniper.

"Remind me again why she is your Noona, yet you refuse to call me Hyung? You do realise that she and I are the same age, and we're both older than you, right?" Mark asked, just as they broke away from the hug.

"Because she makes me feel like she's my Noona." Haechan gave her a toothy grin, making her smile in return. He rolled his eyes at Mark before continuing his response. "Whereas you, don't make me feel anything."

Yuna, Jungwoo and Johnny burst out laughing, clearly finding Haechan very entertaining. Mark scowled before chasing after him, yelling out profanities at the boy.

"Stop fooling around. If you haven't noticed, we're still at the entrance of the headquarters. You can't let people see you like this." Doyoung snapped at the lot, making everyone shut their mouths.