Chapter 21

"Start talking."

Jaehyun sat on a lavish chair in the VIP room, Jaemin standing behind him with his arms folded. Yuna seated herself on the arm of the chair, her legs crossed as her hand draped the back of Jaehyun's seat. The trio looked intimidating to say the least.

Choi Hwan sat on the sofa facing them, feeling like a captive in his own nightclub. However, he did not have much of a choice but to cooperate when Jaehyun showed him all the guns pointed at his men. Neither did he want to create a scene, nor did he want to risk getting his men or himself killed.

"I don't know what you want me to talk about. Perhaps a business proposal?" Hwan spoke casually, not letting his nerves show. He definitely puts up a good act, Yuna thought to herself. "If I knew that the Jeongs wanted an appointment, I would have cancelled all my plans and invited you to the office myself. You didn't have to take the trouble of coming here."

"That bullshit isn't gonna get you anywhere with me." Jaehyun's voice was calm, resonating his cold eyes. While he looked unbothered, Yuna had a mischievous glint in her eyes. Hwan glanced from one to the other, stopping right at Jaemin. The boy had the same stoic expression from when he walked in, he looked unreadable.

"Well then what is it that you wanna talk about?"

"How about you start by telling us how you're connected to the Hantte?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, young man."

Jaehyun sighed, he was already taking a risk by not informing his brothers about the mission, and Hwan was starting to test his patience. "You can either tell me what you know about the Hantte's involvement in Lee Kang-dae's murder, or a file with your name on it drops on the Interpol's table first thing tomorrow morning."

"What?" Hwan bolted up to his feet, convinced by the veracity in his voice. He might have just met the man, but Jeong Jaehyun did not seem like one to make empty threats. And if he was indeed being honest about having a file on Hwan which was worth the Interpol's time, it meant that he knew more than enough.

"I'll give you one more chance to answer my question."

"I-I don't know anything about Hyungnim's death."

"Don't you dare pretend to respect him! You don't get to call him Hyungnim!" Jaehyun roared, leaning forward in his chair. Yuna put a hand over his chest, gesturing him to calm down. She knew that he was close to his breaking point, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

"Now now Jaehyun, we can't scare him off just yet, now can we?" She got up from her place beside him, strutting towards Hwan. He looked at her suspiciously, wondering what she had up her sleeve. "You wanna help us, don't you Mr Choi?"

"I would love to help you. But I'm afraid I don't have the information you're looking for."

"Tsk tsk, wrong answer." She clicked her tongue, rolling her head. With no warning, she stomped her foot up, aimed right at Hwan's crotch. He instinctively spread his legs, landing her heel on the sofa. She looked up and smiled, giving him a wink. "Oops, guess I misstepped."

"Bitch! I'm gon-"

"Don't even think about it." She dropped her foot and pressed her knee tightly against his chest as she slid out the weapon strapped onto her thigh. In the blink of an eye, Yuna had cocked a gun and aimed it at Hwan's head. The men behind him wasted no time in pointing their guns at her as well.

Jaehyun and Jaemin watched in amusement. Neither of them had ever seen Yuna in action, and it turned out to be a wholesome experience. They did not even bother to warn the others, they could tell that she had it under control.