Chapter 29

"Come on I've had it now Noona, get up. You've sulked more than enough already."

She could hear Haechan speaking, but Yuna had shut her eyes and ears from the world around her. The only words constantly ringing through her brain were get the fuck out.

Taeyong had managed to reach in to the bottom of her heart, only to rip it out of her chest. She felt numb, and her body was giving out. All the recovery she had made from her injury and fatigue had caught up to her all over again. Yuna was heartbroken, physically.

"If you don't get out of your bed in the next two minutes, I will literally carry you. And that's a promise." Haechan warned her. He was convinced that she was not sick, just mentally exhausted. Although, he was not quite sure why. He had been trying to get her out of bed for two days now, with no success. "Alright, you asked for it."

Yuna groaned as Haechan threw her over his shoulder, but did not resist or fight back. She did not have it in her right now. So when he put her feet back on the ground, she shivered at the coolness of the bathroom floor.

"I will give you 10 minutes, shower and get dressed. And I will not hesitate to bathe you myself, you stink."

"But why? Where are we going?"

"Shooting."

•~•

Within half an hour, the Kkangpae grounds were ringing in gunshots firing through the air. Anyone passing by would have feared an encounter, but for the residents of this humble abode, it was just another normal day. But that did not quite mean they welcomed it.

"Lee Haechan! If you don't keep it down, I will fucking shoot you in the head with that gun myself!" Doyoung had been doing some important paperwork when the blazing noise interrupted him. He did not need to check who it was before screaming out his name when he walked to the window. But once he poked his head out, he realised that Haechan was not the only one there. "Kim Jungwoo, who the fuck gave you that? Drop that right now, it's not safe!"

"Oh wow, thanks Do. It's good to know you're worried about at least one of your siblings." Yuna rolled her eyes as she looked up at her older brother with a gun in her hand.

"Hush now, you're used to all this, he is not. He's rarely on the field, most trouble he ever got into was that car accident." Doyoung snapped back, still worried at the sight of his younger brother with a gun in his hand.

"Hyung, I'll be fine. I know how to use a gun!" Jungwoo yelled from behind Yuna, waving the gun around in the air. It seemed that none of them believed him because they all ducked at the sight of his finger still on the trigger, making Jungwoo shoot a look of betrayal at the two with him. "You said you trusted me!"

"I do Hyung! I just trust my survival instincts more." Haechan gave him a cheeky grin. He had happily obliged when Jungwoo asked to join the duo for their shooting session, assuring the latter that he had complete faith in him. Whereas Yuna, did not seem too convinced. She might have found a fascination for weapons early on, but their older brother had made sure that the sensitive Jungwoo stayed away from anything of the sorts.

"What are you guys even doing, messing around this early in the day? Need I remind you that we have a child in our house right now who must still not be used to all this!" Doyoung scolded the lot, he was afraid that they might overwhelm Chenle already. He had heard from Winwin that the boy was shielded from all the dangers of the mafia world until now. "And Kim Yuna, it's good to see that you're out of your hole. I need to talk to you."

Yuna tensed up at her brother's words, she was sure that he was going to pester her about the sudden 3-day hibernation. If anyone would have known about the tension between her and their boss, it was Doyoung. Nonetheless, she nodded at him, letting him close the window and go back to work.