Chapter 47

Lecherous Anticipation.

Those were the only words that could be used to describe the emotion she felt upon the news. A knock on the door, two words in a faint voice. That was all she needed to finally run out of her room.

Dressed all but in thin nightwear, her feet carried her across the corridors. Not waiting for the suspicious looks she got from all who witnessed the girl zoom past them.

When she finally stopped in front of the desired door, she wasted no time in pushing it open. No knocking, no waiting for a response. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest, restless to go in.

The room was empty, clean and untouched. No signs of any activity. Taking a look around, she was about to return in disappointment, when the sound of the shower halted her. A ghost of a smile appeared on her lips.

The bathroom door was left ajar, as if it was an invitation left open just for her. Mustering up the courage, she walked towards the sound, stopping at the doorway.

Cuts. Bruises. Dirt.

All being washed out by the shower, as his back faced her. Lips quivering, tears brimming her eyes, she let out a breath she did not realise she had been holding. She had been quiet enough not to make a sound, but it must have been her looming presence that made his head turn to the side in acknowledgement.

"I missed you."

He turned to face her, the signature smirk playing on his lips as he took her in.
"I missed you too, Angel."

"What took you so long?" Her voice was soft, nothing like her usual fierce tone. He turned to face the wall, running a hand through his hair.

"Wasn't quite the walk in a park I was hoping for."

Her chest raised and fell, her breath getting erratic at the sight in front of her. She had missed him indeed.

"For a second, I thought I wouldn't see you again."

He paused, taking in her slow words. He had been through a lot the past few weeks, coming across times he felt so himself. But he was not going to tell her that now, it was not the time for it.

"Oh yeah? How'd that make you feel?"

He waited without turning around, eager to hear her response. After the sound of some muffled shuffling and light footsteps, he finally felt her stand behind him in the cubicle. Her hot touch burning through the water, she spoke her next words with ease.

"Petrified."

He turned around, only to see the girl now drenched under the shower with him, naked. Her eyes bore into his, lips parted in anticipation. If he thought he could handle himself in front of her before, he stood corrected.

"Fuck, I wouldn't miss this kinda welcome for anything, Yuna."

"Then don't miss it, Lucas."

His hunger for her got the best of him, eagerly crashing his lips onto hers. Tongues battling for dominance, Yuna's hands found themselves roaming his back. Lucas was no better, pushing her up against the glass wall as he tried to find her hips.

Throwing her head back, she allowed him to lift her in his arms, giving him access to her neck and breasts. Not wasting a moment, he latched his mouth onto her nipples, sucking them as hard and fast as he could. She yelped in pleasure when she felt his teeth grinding against the sensitive buds.

"Oh god, Lucas!"

He squeezed her butt, slapping a cheek in response to her moans. His tip was rubbing against her thigh, alerting them that they needed to quicken the pace. She pulled at his hair to grab his attention, making him sloppily remove his lips.