Chapter 16

"Stay here."

Jeno did not understand why she asked him to stay inside, but he obeyed nonetheless. He had complete faith in her to handle any situation thrown at her. Winwin was still enjoying his deep slumber in the backseat.

When Yuna walked out of the car and stood infront of the man, his face scrunched up in disgust. Her soulless eyes only triggered his anger more.

"What do you want, Mr Chung?"

"You have the fucking audacity to ask me that after what you did to me?" The man spat at her, displeased by her calm nature. "You got a lot of balls, bitch."

"That's the thing, I don't have balls. In fact, maybe you should grow a vagina if you wanna toughen up." She smirked at him, enjoying the reaction he was giving her. "But then again, men like you are only capable of having them weak ass balls."

"Why you little shit! How about I show you how weak my balls are?" He roared, taking a few steps towards her. Yuna, however, did not even flinch.

"Oh, have you already forgotten how my punch knocked you out last time?" She asked, ridiculing him with a dramatic tone. "Understandable. I guess you have a small brain to go with that small dick of yours."

That was the last straw for him. Her former landlord charged at her in full speed, desperate to shut the girl up. She had managed to bruise his ego once again, making him throw his fist at her. Just as he was about to reach her face, Yuna took a prompt step aside, making Chung stumble on to the ground.

Once Jeno saw what had happened, he immediately got out of the car. As much as he trusted Yuna to handle this, he was too much of a gentleman to watch a girl fight a dangerous man alone. He ran towards her, but was stopped by the signal her hand gave him. She did not want him to get involved.

"You should step back a bit, honey. This might get a little messy."

Standing over him, Yuna crossed her arms with a mocking expression. She was enjoying the sight. In one quick move, her foot was on the man's neck, making his eyes bulge.

"Get off me!"

"I didn't hear the magic word."

Yuna smirked before putting her leg down and crouching beside him. She had not had fun like this in ages, and she wanted to take full advantage of the situation. "You know, beating you would be good warm up before I start my training again. What do you say, Jeno?"

Jeno, on the other hand, stood dumbstruck. He had seen her fight before and knew that she was strong, and also heard multiple stories of how she made her opponents fear her. But seeing it in person was slightly intimidating, even for someone like him.

"We'll see about that!" Chung used Yuna's distracted gaze as an advantage, and charged at her with a pocketknife she did not know he had. He slashed the knife across her collarbone, making the strap of her top fall off. Yuna fell back, excruciating pain jolting through her body.

"Noona!" Jeno screamed, running towards her. He sat beside her, not noticing that Chung had now gotten back up, ready to pounce. "Are you okay?"

"Jeno, watch out!" He turned just in time for Chung to bring his foot to Jeno's face, making him fall back beside Yuna.

Holding onto her injured shoulder, she got up, her eyes throwing daggers at the man in front of her. She could handle him hurting her, but touching her family was unforgivable.

"Touch him again, and I will feed you your own balls."

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want me to touch you instead? I should have known." He let out an evil chuckle. His perverted eyes watched her from top to bottom, more than prepared to come closer. "If you hadn't fought back the last time, my bed would have shown you what hell felt like. Maybe I can finish the job today."