chapter 11

HEY GUYS PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY! THANK YOU FOR READING!
Emma's POV

I sit down on the edge of his bed unsure of what to do, I've never been in a boys room before. So I just decide to copy what he is doing and lean back against his bed frame on the opposite side of the bed as him. The movie starts playing and I quickly realize it's Spider-Man and a small smile appears on my face cause I love this movie.

I look over at Tristan during the movie and catch his eyes as he is staring right at me. I break the eye contact and continue to watch the movie. I slide down the bed laying down fully now cause my back was hurting from sitting up and Tristan copy's my movements so now we are both laying down this time slightly closer to each other.

He rolls over to his side and props himself up using his elbow to support his body. I look over at him and he's staring at me again, when I look into his eyes he doesn't look away. "What is it?" I ask slightly insecure at the fact he is staring at me.

"Nothing, you just look cute when you aren't mad at me" he says not breaking the eye contact and him calling me cute makes my heart skip a beat.

"I wasn't mad at you" I lie.

"Yeah right" he chuckles "I don't mean to be always mean to be a dick just so you know. I just wanted to talk to you."

"Yeah right" I mock him and he just smiles and continues staring into my eyes for what feels like forever when a ding on my phone breaks the silence between us. I sit up and grab it from my bag and I see Dylan texted me that he just got home, I also see the time is 5:43 and realization hits that I have to be at the diner in less than 20 minutes. "Shit we have to go." I say grabbing my bag and Tristan follows behind me.

"Relax I'll get you there don't worry princess." I internally cringe at his pet name for me but choose to ignore it so we can make it on time. Tristan speeds through town and I hold on to the door handle slightly scared. We hit a red light and we are about 5 minutes away but it looks like we will make it just on time.

"I have to change real quick, I'm not gonna have time when we get there" I state more as a warning hoping he will catch the hit to not look. I quickly unbuckle and slip off my shirt trying to cover myself, I'm really glad I actually wore a bra today. I struggle getting my shirt on because the light turns green so Tristan hits the gas. As I'm gathering myself I hear Tristan chuckling in his seat and I look over at him and he's staring me up and down. "Keep your eyes on the road Tristan." I saw as I start to slide my jeans off and slip on my uniforms small skirt revealing a lot more than I like.

"Wow nice uniform" he says laughing at me.

"Thanks" I says not amused.

"I liked the show though, I would have never guessed you looked like that underneath all those clothes" he says.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask as I'm feeling very insecure.

"I just didn't know you were that hot" he says and flashes me a smile. I don't respond because I don't really know how on one hand I'm happy he thinks I'm attractive on the other hand I'm slightly disgusted that he thinks I'm attractive.

"Take a right into this parking lot right here" I say my voice slightly shaky. I look at the clock and it's 6:00 on the dot. "Thank you so much for the ride, if you still want I can get you a free dinner?" I offer.

"I'd never turn down free food" he says following me out of the car. I sit Tristan down and quickly put my stuff in the back. I let down my hair and shake it out looking back it the mirror. I make my way out to Tristan and hand him a menu and tell him I'll be back in a little when he's ready. While I wait I go and wipe down some tables and pour a fresh cup of coffee to the older guy sitting at the counter.

I look over at Tristan who is sitting in the small booth and his eyes are moving all around my body watching my every move. When he sees me making my way to him his eyes move up to meet mine. "Hey, you ready to order?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll just take the cheese burger with fries, no tomatoes and a coke."

"Great choice" I say "it should be put in like 15 minutes tops probably."

"Okay I'll just watch you then" he says and flashes me a smile causing me to bite my lip holding back a smile.

Suddenly the bell ring indicating a new customer and I turned my head to see a group of boys in Eastern High football shirts and immediately recognized some of them. Especially Kyle White, he was the star wide receiver on the team, we had a couple classes together here and there but were never close. He was extremely attractive with brown fluffy hair, tall and really really fit. And not to mention he was really smart too.

"Let me go put this order in for you and I'll bring it out too you." I tell Tristan and pin his order on the wheel for the chefs and go greet Kyle and his teammates.

"Hey I'm your waitress, follow me and I'll show you too your table." I say and grab a couple menus and lead them to a booth near a window.

"Emma right" Kyle says as we sit down.

"Yes we had chemistry together last semester."

"Did you switch out or something I haven't seen you around" he asks.

"I actually transferred to Golden Valley" I say.

"Why?"

"Just better academics, better for college."

"Well I miss you" he states and his group of friends all start laughing and I feel myself blushing. "Are you going to the game next week?" He asks and I had almost forgot the game between my old school and my new school.

"Maybe." I say.

"You should, but you better be rooting for us, more specifically me." He says and adds a wink, but I hear the chef yell that an orders ready so I hurry to grab the order and bring it to Tristan. When I turn around to face him his hands are in fists and he's glaring at Kyle and his friends looking like he's going to kill someone.