chapter 16

SMUT WARNING TOWARDS END OF CHAPTER
Emma's POV

I went from having the best moment of my life kissing Tristan to him dunking both of us under water causing my hair to get wet which I was the most mad about cause I know it's gonna be all frizzy later.

"Tristan" I say wiping my face and pulling away from his grasp, "you asshole." I say and he lets out a loud chuckle and grabs my waist pulling me back to him.

"I'm sorry, I can make it up too you if you let me?" He says in a tone that makes my heart stop and my stomach drop. I was looking for the words to say when I feel something brush up against my leg causing let out a scream and a jump towards Tristan. "What is it?" He asks clearly amused.

"I swear I felt something touch my leg" I say and start to kinda freak out. Tristan just laughs at me in my scared state. "I'm not joking I swear."

"Okay let's get you out of here before you start making up more lies" he says and we hurry out of the water. I forget we are just in our underwear and just start to walk out with Tristan. He gets out first and turns around to watch me, I have my arms covering my stomach and chest.

"Tristan turn around please" I say and he rolls his eyes. He grabs my jeans and tshirt and holds them to his chest and turns around. "Hey give me my clothes jerk."

"No, no, no you have to come to me and get them" he says still facing the other way.

"No way" I say still at the water line.

"Well then I guess no clothes for you" he says playfully. I finally work up the courage to take a couple steps towards him, I freeze when I'm directly in front of his back and try to reach my hand around him. It was no use though cause he just grabs my arm and spins me in front of him. He looks me up and down multiple times, each time going slower making sure to see everything he can. I kinda do the same and catch myself staring at him chest and his toned abs.

I'm snapped out of my trace when unfolds my large t shirt handing it to me to put it on, when I go to grab it he tightens his grip on it showing his resistance for me putting my clothes back on. I quickly put the shirt on and it goes to about mid thigh so it covers enough time we get to the car. Tristan puts his clothes on and we start to walk back to the car.

Once we get their I make my way to the passenger seat when Tristan opens the back seat. "Get in" he says in a very serious tone.

"Why the back seat, did I do something wrong?" I ask honestly confused. But he just looks at me with a serious intense look in his eyes but a small smirk appearing on his face.

"No I told you I was gonna make it up too you and I am just get in the back and let me show you" he says and I follow his orders by getting in the back I'm excited to see what else he will have in store. It better make up for making my hair look like a lions mane. He follows behind me and shuts the door.

I sit in the seat with my back pressed to the side door and cross my legs since I'm still just in a t shirt and underwear. I look up to meet his eyes and they are filled with such intensity they make me shutter. He scoots closer to me so now our legs are touching. He starts trailing his fingers over my bare thigh going in circles but the simple act causes me to hold my breath in anticipation.

"Do you want me to make it up to you Em." He asks and I'm unable to get the words out so I just nod but he takes my face in his hand and lifts it up so I'm looking directly into his face. "Words Emma."

"Y-yes" I mange to choke out but before I could even react Tristans lips are on mine again. It seems like each kiss is more passionate and more intense. I feel his hands roaming up and down my body stoping at my ass and gripping it tight.

Before I know it he is lifting me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. I wrap my hands around his neck and grips onto both my thighs. He dips his head down and starts to kiss my neck and I let out a low moan.

"Let me finger you baby" he whispers in my ear huskily. I nod again I'm truly speechless and can't get the words out. "Beg me for it." He says pulling away from me and slightly pushing me back so he can see me more clearly.

"Please finger me Tristan" I say lowly and before I know it he's slipping my under wear off and keeping me straddled on top of his lap. He takes his hand starts rubbing up and down and around my clit causing me to gasp.

"Already so wet for me" he says as he continues to rub me in circles and brings his mouth close to mine. "Good girl" he whispers then latches onto my lips capturing my moans.

I gasp as I feel his fingers enter me, slightly from the pain slightly from the pleasure. He starts off slow which was good because it gave me time to adjust to his fingers and it started to feel really good. He started going even faster and curling his finger hitting my spot every single time. I feel a knot in my stomach and I know I'm so close, I meet Tristans eyes and feel him breathing heavy as his fingers continue to thrust into me. "Fuck Tristan" I moan and I feel his grip on my thigh tighten.

"Cum for me princess" he says and pushes his fingers deep inside me curling up and pressing down on my spot and that sends me over the edge. A string of curses and Tristans name leave my mouth as I throw my head back. I feel his fingers leave me as I come down from my high.

When I bring my eyes to meet his he puts his fingers that were just in me in his mouth. He then takes them out and brings them to my mouth tracing my lips. "Taste yourself" he says demandingly and I grab his wrist nervously and open my mouth to welcome his fingers. I swirl my tongue around his fingers and look into his eyes which are filled with lust and admiration making my heart flutter.

He pulls his fingers out of my mouth and traces my face with his other hand. "Was that your first time being touched like that?" He asks and I feel the heat in my cheeks building up, so I tilt my head down and nod yes. He tilts my head back up making me look at him and softly kisses my lips. "Hey it's okay I'm glad I'm your first." He says reassuring and it comforts me.

"If you let me later on I'll be your first everything" he says before meeting my lips for another soft, delicate kiss.

SO ITS MY 18TH BIRTHDAY TODAY SO I DECIDED TO WRITE SOME REAL SMUT BUT I HAVENT EVEN HAD MY FIRST KISS YET SO I DONT KNOW HOW ACCURATE THIS IS SORRY