chapter 21

Tristan POV

There are so many things I want to do too her right now as she looks up at me with curious eyes, I want to show her new things and what she has been missing out on. When I pull her into me I had to hold back a smile as I pushed my hardness into her stomach, and the way she squirmed arounds at the foreign feeling just made me harder than ever before. I know she wants to try things with me too I can tell by the desperate look in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asks, god shes so naive and plays this innocent girl role a little too well. 

"Show me something in that book of yours and we'll do it" I state watching her breathing getting heavy, I know she wants to try something but doesn't know how to say it so her showing me may be the way around it. She just stands their frozen in shock I think so I grab her wrist and walk to the book shelf grabbing the big read book I had grabbed earlier tonight. She stands there with bright red cheeks looking very embarrassed even though she shouldn't. "If you don't pick something out then I'll just make something up myself." I say playfully but it just leaves her in even more shock but I see a smile creep onto her face. 

"Well maybe I'd try something new" she says avoiding eye contact with me and tucking some strands of hair behind her ears. I can't resist her anymore so I grip her by the back of her neck and push her lips into me and with my other hand I'm pulling her body into mine. I give her hair a little tug and she lets out a small moan into my mouth making me want to hear her more. Her little hands wonder across my bare chest as our mouths still attack each other and find the hem of her sweatshirt slowly bringing my hands to her bare waist. 

I break the kiss to pull the sweatshirt over her head so I can see her body that she tries so hard to hide. She lifts her arms as I pull it over revealing her smooth, pale, soft skin that has freckles sprinkled here and their. She was wearing a small thin bra that didn't look like it supported much of anything, not that she really needed the support but thats okay I like small ones too. I can tell my staring is making her self conscious but that doesn't stop me from looking. Before she can move her arms too cover herself I pull her body into mine, causing our skin to collide into one and our mouths to become intertwined. 

I grip onto ass and lower legs hoisting her up into my arms resulting in a small shriek from Emmas swollen lips but before she can say anything I am already laying her onto the bed and crawling on top of her small body. "God you're fucking perfect" I groan in her ear giving it a small bite then moving on too her neck, collarbone and shoulder feeling her body contract and squirm under me after every touch. I pull away and look at her laying under me, just in a bra and small shorts, her brown hair spread around her. "Fuck Emma" I mumble admiring every inch of her but wanting even more, "I wanna taste you" I say and watch her eyes widen and a red blush takes over her face. 

"Are you sure?" shes asks softly with a raspy voice. 

"Yes. Fuck yes, if you want me too?" I say looking at the desperate look in her eye telling me she wants it but I need to hear her say it. 

"Please Tristan" she says nervously her hand finding my chest. And with that I dip back down and capture her lips and feel my lungs fill with her air. I find the waist band of her shorts and pull it down as I kiss down her stomach leaving her in her bra and underwear. I kiss her inner thighs as I spread her open and hear her whimpers escaping her lips already, urging me too take care of her. 

"Relax" I say as I pull her underwear down exposing herself too me. "Is this okay" I ask her again too make sure she didn't change her mind as I slowly rub her clit in small circles. 

"Fuck" she moans lowly, "yes." She throws her head back as I continue to rub her but I stop causing her too look down at me.

"I want you too watch me eat you" I say demandingly and blow on her pussy causing her to jump slightly but my arms hold her down. "Keep your eyes on me I wanna see you cum." I say and finally dip down between her legs and began sucking and licking her pussy. 

I keep my eyes on her though watching her body language as I continue to eat and taste her everywhere. Her moans are small and quiet but I know shes holding back making a point to not be loud. I push my finger into her and hear a loud gasp come from her as I continue to suck on her clit and finger her until she becomes a fucking mess as she cums with me inbetween her legs watching her back arch as I hold her down eating her all the way through her high.

She comes down from her high and our heavy breathing is the only sound in the room until our lips find each other again. "You taste so fucking good" I whisper in her ear. 

"Is it your turn now?" she asks shyly.

"You don't have too if you don't want too Emma" I say even though I am praying that she will say yes. 

"I want to I just" she pauses "don't know how." She looks shy and embarrassed at her lack of experience and I find myself wanting to reassure her that its nothing to be insecure about but I don't really know how. Most of the girls I had been with have been experienced somewhat, enough to have confidence in what they are doing. 

"Hey it's okay" I say tilting her head towards me, "I'll teach you."