chapter 22

Emmas POV

I was shaking inside as the words left my mouth, what was I thinking there was no way I could give him a blow job. I literally had no experience whatsoever and I'm sure he had gotten great head from plenty of other girls around the school. But he pulled my close giving me a reassuring kiss that gave me just enough confidence to bring my hands down to the strings of his loose sweatpants. At least he was already hard, I could tell by the tent in his pants.

He grabbed my hand and we pull down his pants together as he lifted his hips up off the bed a little. Once his boxers slide past his cock finally, his dick stood in front of me. It was big, like really big. I had only seen dicks in porn and knew that it wasn't realistic but Tristan lived up too those expectations. I guess the look of shock on my face wasn't hidden very well because Tristan left out a low chuckle as he leaned back against the bed's headboard with his hands behind his head. 

"You're positive you want to do this?" He asked taking one of his hands and brushing the hair out of his face. 

"Yeah I w-want too" I manage too get out in shaky breathes. 

"I'll walk you through it all you really have too do is not bite me" he said in a half joking manner that just made me more nervous.  "Spit in your hand first." He said and I listened then he took my hand full of my silva and placed it on his dick. "This is how tight I like it" he said slightly squeezing my hand around him tighter but not too tight just enough to create some pressure, "now just move up and down like this" he said and he wrapped his hand around mine moving us up and down on his dick. After a couple of those movements he let go and I continued the same movements he showed me. "When your ready just put you mouth on me and follow the same movement as your hand" He said and I nodded yes but nervousness was taking over me. 

He took his hand and collected my hair as I mentally prepared myself for this. I found myself finally gaining the courage to take him and Tristans hand in my hair guided me towards his cock. I couldn't go all the way down him but I wasn't expecting too after seeing his size. I moved my head up and down along with my hand getting the areas I couldn't reach. I looked up at Tristan and see his eyes glued to me and an intense look on his face. "You're doing so good Em" he praised me helping my confidence a little and his grip on my hair tightened the further down I went. "Just like that baby" he mumbled tilting his head back slightly and letting out a small moan. 

I continue too do this and I can feel the pulse on his cock as I go down now so I am assuming that means he is close, which I hope he is. When I come back up I take my tongue and swirl it around his tip before going back down and I feel his entire body twitch under me. "Fuck do that again Em" He mumbled and I did but this time looking back into his eyes and with a swirl of my tongue and taking him deep one more time I feel him release into my mouth by the warm liquid hitting the back of my throat and the small groans Tristan made. 

I come back up and Tristan and I's heavy breathing is matched. Before I have a chance to even move away he pulls me into him and kisses me deep and hard not scared that his dick had just been in the same mouth he is kissing. "You did so fucking good Em" he says between kisses.

"I did?" I ask.

"Yes so, so, so good Em" He says pulling his boxers and sweats up. "Thank you so much" He says planting me a kiss on the forehead and handing me the shirt I was going too wear to bed that ended up on the floor. I pull the shirt over my head along with a pair on baggy short shorts I had close too my bed too. "Lay with me" he asks pulling the covers down and getting in.I nod and follow his lead getting inside the covers as well.

I guess I was too far for his liking cause he moved over placing a hand around me and pulling me into his bare chest. I could hear and feel his heart beating as I laid there and the calming beats made me feel drowsy and I felt my eyes starting to drift shut. 

But just as I was about to fall asleep I hear the front door open and then close with a loud slam. At first I thought it must be Dylan but he had said he would be gone all night. Tristan quickly got up as well realizing how alarmed I was. "Is that your brother?" He asked softly. I just shook my head no trying to make out the noises and voices coming from the front room. I step out of the bed and Tristan tugs my arm back but I quickly pull away again.

"It's okay just stay here" I say as I open my bed room door and peak through the hall way, but Tristan of course doesn't listen and pushes his way in front of me. The light in the front of the apartment is on and that when I see the figure of a small woman going through our drawers. A woman I know all too well, my mother of course she had too come today. I grab Tristans arm and pull him back into the hall way out of my moms eyesight. "Stay here its okay" I try and tell him once again but his stubborn ass won't listen. 

"No you go call the cops and I'll scare the shit out of her and get her out" he snaps back. 

"No Tristan you can't do that" I try reasoning with him. 

"Um no thats kinda what you do when someone breaks in" he says trying to push past me.

"Thats my mom" I say and Tristan cocks his head to one side looking at me perplexed. "I told you its ok just stay here" I say once more and he actually listens this time. 

My mom is now lifting the couch cushions up and collecting pennies and quarters from under the seats but her eyes catch mine as I turn into the living room. 

AUTHORS NOTE
HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE JUST BEEN BUSY AND HAD A LITTLE WRITERS BLOCK WITH THIS CHAPTER ANYWAY I WILL TRY TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE TMR TO MAKE UP FOR IT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THOUGH!!!