chapter 12

EVEN THOUGH IM NOT GETTING ANY VIEWS IM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY CAUSE IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT AND HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS TO INCORPORATE IN THE PLOT. PLEASE VOTE THOUGH IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!

Tristans POV

As Emma is walking the group of boys to their table I feel a wave of jealousy and protectiveness over her. I recognized the tall boy who seemed to be the popular one of the group as Kyle White, we've played against each other often and I'll give it too him he was very good but I was better. Much better.

I saw the boys gawking over her as she walked with them, of course she had to walk in front of them in that tiny skirt. She didn't realize how attractive she really was and it killed me. They were only two booths over from me so I could hear their whole conversation.

When he talked about her rooting him on during the game I'd be playing against him in, it pissed me off. She goes to my school now, she should be cheering for me and our team to win the game.

When she walked away from the table all the boys stared at her, not in an admiringly way but in a gawking lust. "Shit I forgot how hot she was." I heard Kyle say.

"Yeah I'd definitely show her a great time" the bigger boy across from him said and I cringed at the thought.

"She's fucking innocent as hell thou" Kyle complained "it'd take so much work to get in her pants, I don't know if the pussy is worth all that." My hands fist up when those words left his mouth. I was snapped out of it by Emma walking towards me with my food, but I honestly wasn't that hungry anymore.

"You ok?" She asked when she saw how tense I was.

"No" I say bluntly glancing over at Kyles table where I meet his eyes, the look of shock on his face clearly showed he recognized me as well. She follows my glance meeting Kyle then looks back at me.

"What happened?" She whispered confused.

"Stay away from those assholes" I say and now she is even more puzzled " just trust me Em." I basically plead to her and she nods her head in response.

"I have to serve them theirs no one else who can but it's ok." She assured me and grazed my arm which sent shivers down my spine. I wanted to yank her back and not let her leave my side but I don't and just watch as the guys check her out. "Alright what do you guys want to eat today?" She asks.

"You" Kyle says and Emma's mouth drops slightly and I start to get up. I walk up to them and stand in between Emma and the table Kyle is sitting at. "Ahh this one of your new Golden Valley boys Emma, Tristan right."

"Shut the fuck up and leave." I say through my teeth.

"I actually wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Emma." He says keeping his eyes on Emma who's standing behind me. "I'm just trying to show you a good time girl." He winks and before I can do anything Emma grabs my arm and pulls me back. I look into her eyes and she looks scared.

"Hey it's okay let's just go sit down okay" she pleads, "I'll get someone else to wait on you guys." She snaps at them and leads me back to a different far table. Once she goes and talks to her manager she comes and sits next to me and puts her head in her hands. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Don't be sorry those guys are fucking assholes they should be sorry I wish you would have let me kick their asses." I say and she chuckles. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close to me, "I'm sorry for them are you okay?" I ask and she shakes her head yes but her eyes are screaming no.

I take my hand and move it up to her face gently taking the pad of my thumb and moving it over her cheek trying to soothe her nerves.

Her eyes meet mine and I know right then that I needed to kiss her, I just wanted her and I could see she wanted me too. I move my hand from her cheek to the side of her neck and slowly lean in and she does too. I can't take another minute of her teasing and I smash my lips into hers. We kiss together with such rhythm that it was perfect, her hand meets my shoulder and my free hand grips onto her waist making her squirm a little but I pull her closer to me.

She breaks off the kiss when the sound of my phone ringing interrupts us. "Fuck" I say, "it's my mom they just got back home and want to see me." She nods her head and looks down when our eyes meet acting all shy. My tongue was in your mouth as you're still gonna act shy I think to myself. "Do you have a way to get home from here safely?" I ask sternly because I don't want her to lie to me.

"Yeah my friend James comes and walks me, we live in the same building only a couple blocks over." She says and I give a nod of approval. 

"Oh and I was wondering, Thursday can you tutor me at your place, it's just my parents are having some construction done on the house plus my mom will be there and I don't want her to bug you." I say.

"Yeah yeah that will work." When she agreed I smiled widely, mostly cause I was relieved she still wanted to tutor me and I would get to be alone with her again.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow at school" I say and as she walks away a grab her hand pulling her into my chest and wrap my arms around her. "Think you can leave without saying goodbye princess." I say and place a small kiss on her cheek, I wish I could do more but I don't want to scare her away so I'm taking it slow.

I look over at Kyle who's eyes look like they are about to pop out of his head, I didn't kiss her to make him jealous but it was a plus. I walk to my car and make my way home and the only thing on my mind is seeing her tomorrow.