Queen of the Bee-Bots

Since Tails and you are good friends, you insist on being a test subject for the Matter Transporter so Tails can do his work and YOU'RE the one who gets accidentally merged with a Bee-Bot, dubbing the "Queen of the Bee-Bots" and not the King, since there is no King Bee, there is only a Queen.

PART 1: SONIC

Nothing like a 150-mile jog (easy for me, Sonic, since the speed in my veins allows me to run fast) to start the day! But there's buzzing-- it's Bee-Bots, a robot that looks like a bee & it's made from the nemesis of my life, Eggman. The Bee-Bot charges at me. It fires a laser & I dodge it. It fires another laser, but I do a Homing Attack & destroy it. More Bee-Bots fly in & attack me. I dodge them & call my friends on my communicator. "Hey, gang? Got a Bee-Bot situation out here!"

I go to the split-screen option & see my girlfriend, Amy, fighting off Bee-Bots. She's with her best friends, Sticks the Badger and Cathy Dean, at the Village Center.

"You're not the only one!" Amy tells me over her communicator. Cathy leans over Amy to get closer to her Communicator.
"These Bee-Bots have been attacking us ALL DAY! I can't seem to catch a break!!" Cathy complains, kicking a Bee-Bot. Sticks doesn't have a communicator since she doesn't trust technology. Instead, she keeps an old-fashioned telephone in her burrow.

Tails, my adoptive little brother, joins the call. He's at his workshop & he's also fighting off Bee-Bots. Some sort of invention (he loves tinkering with inventions!) is behind him.

"I can't get any work done on my Matter Transporter with all these distractions!" He tells us over his communicator.
Knuckles, my other teammate (my team is Team Sonic & it consists of me, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cathy & Sticks) joins the call. He's at the beach (my home, Seaside, is an island out in the ocean) & is fighting Bee-Bots with a barbell & a bench. I guess he's trying to work out?

He likes working out- he's the brawn of the team. "And I can't work out! Why do these things always happen on Leg Day?!" he complains over his communicator. Leg Day is every Saturday & he's more interested in every other day, which he calls "Upper Body Day." I groan.

"Let's find out what Eggman wants," I sigh, running off.

We meet up at Eggman's lair & I knock, shouting, "Eggman, call off your Bee-Bots!" The door opens & his twin-lackey bots, Orbot & Cubot, come out.

"Our apologies, but Dr. Eggman is away on very important business," replies Orbot, the wiser of the twins & his bots call him doctor since they're his henchmen. He's cut off by Amy, who attacks an incoming Bee-Bot with her hammer that she's been attached to forever. It makes up who she is! Without it, it would be like Tails without his brains or me without my speed!!

"Well, can you turn off these Bee-Bots?" she complains.

"There's not much Dr. Eggman allows us to control." Orbot shakes his head.

"We can adjust the thermostat!" Cubot shows us how to do it, but it must've set off an alarm. The door shuts by the panicking bots.

"Guess we'll just have to take care of this ourselves," I tell my teammates.

We round up all the Bee-Bots we can manage in the Village Center & get them to the forest.

"Activate the force field..." I line up with Tails. "Now!" she does.

"Think we got 'em all?" Sticks asks us.

PART 2 CATHERINE ANNE "CATHY" DEAN/ QUEEN OF THE BEE-BOTS

Once I get the force field activated, Tails and I finish up his Matter Transporter. I almost tell the others about it via communicator, but I hesitate. Better test it out! Some of his other inventions were a big failure since he never tested them out. So I step into one of the Matter Transporter's chambers & Tails presses a button. A yellow blur flies in with me just before it flashes a bright yellow light. I & the blur disappear from the first chamber. A cloud is generated from the second one. Wow, what happened to me?! I look like a bee cyborg with a black 5-foot braid & ballerina clothes! Even the others are shocked when I show them at Meh Burger!