67.

'No you have to tell me!' I say as I grab his arm. He laughs 'no way!' He says as he tries to pull my hand off his arm with the other. 'Tell meeee.' I say as I hold his hand in place so he can't take mine off. 'Oh, Come on now.' He says. I raise my eyebrow. 'You're the one being annoying here.' I say.

He quickly pulls his arms back, pulling me with them as I hold on. I land against his chest. 'Just tell me.' I whine. 'Nope.' He says with a laugh. 'I won that muffin fair and square!' I say. 'Did you now? You were totally cheating.' He says. 'I was not!' I protest.

'I want a rematch.' He says. I chuckle. 'That's not fair, you'll win.' I say. 'So you were cheating!' He says as if he caught me. 'How would I cheat at thumb wrestling?!' I ask laughing. 'Well I don't know!' I groan and sit up. 'I want my muffin...' I say softly.

'Then tell me you love me.' He says with a grin. 'You're unbelievable.' I say as I fold my arms. 'Come on~' he says as he pulls me to him. 'I'm not.' I say. 'You said you thought you did. Just tell me you do.' He says. 'Go away.' I say as I try to push myself out of his embrace. 'You won't? I thought you did.' He says with an overly sad expression. 'You're so annoying.' I say as I stop pushing and look him in the eye. 'So you don't love me?' He says as he looks away.

'This isn't a no,' I say as I gently push him back 'it's a not yet.' I say. His expression is soft as he gives me a smile. 'Not yet.' He repeats. I nod. 'Exactly, now give me my muffin.' I say as I hold up my hand.

'Fine.'