Chapter 4

Krystal

.....

Miss Ruiz

Yes, her, standing in front of my door in all her glory. With a plate of what seems to be like newly baked cookies. What the actual fuck? Am I still sleeping and this is just a dream? I shook my head to wake myself up.

"I'm the new neighbor." She stated while handing me the plate of cookies. I witnessed how she looked at me from head to toe, and that's when I realized what I am wearing. I mentally cursed, I am almost naked. I took the plate from her.

"Come on in." I said as I open the door wider to let her in, she's hesitant to get inside and I absolutely understand why. But she did anyway, she is wearing a light green dress that stops right above her knees. She looks beautiful.

"Let me just change." I let out a nervous chuckle, because we're alone and her focus is just on me. She just nodded. I went upstairs to my room cursing repeatedly, I really need to start asking who's out there before opening the door. This is plain embarrassing. I changed into gray sweatpants and a loose tank top and went downstairs. I saw her looking at the picture frames that are displayed around our living room, she looked up to me when she heard me coming down the stairs.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked

"Water is fine." She answered with her usual flat and boring tone.

"Welcome to the neighborhood, by the way." I said, trying to give her the most enthusiastic welcome greeting I could mutter before giving her a glass of water.

"You don't seem so happy about that." she said, luh judgmental naman neto.

"I actually am, cause at least I can get close to you so you can give me good grades." I jokingly fired back, wiggling my eye brows. She gave me a mean stare. This woman is so scary, she looks like a violent person. I mentally laughed at that thought.

"Don't even dream about it, Reilly" she seriously noted rolling her eyes. I do enjoy getting on her nerves, lalo na pag nakikita ko syang nag susungit. Di ko rin alam kung bakit.

"What do you like about the neighborhood so far?" This is my attempt in making small talk. We are not that close to talk about something other than her, moving around this area.

"Seeing that you are the first neighbor that I visited, I don't think there's anything to be thrilled about." she shrugged like as if what she said was nice. SHE IS SO MEAN! I can't even.

"Wow, you are brutally honest, aren't you?" I said to her.

"I should get going." Sabi nito while heading for the door. As soon as she opened the door, Blair stood there, with her mouth opened. Shocked that Miss Ruiz is inside my house.

"Good evening Miss Santiago, have a great weekend" she shortly said before going out, I pulled Blair inside immediately.

"Woah! What the hell was that? What is she doing at your house? At this hour?" sunud-sunod na tanong ni Blair, halatang amused to the incident that happened just seconds ago.

"She moved here."

"And gave me cookies. Well not just me, probably to the others too." pag sagot ko kay Blair.

"Wow. That is wild. Well, ask her to wake you up every morning so you won't be late." Blair laughed at what she said.

"What is so wild about that." I said, more of a statement than a question.

"Vonne you have a hot neighbor. And she's our professor! That would be very... very steamy."

"Are you really straight?" tanong ko dito, it's amusing how her brain works.