Chapter 6

Krystal

My head is pounding, I shouldn't have drank that much. And memories from last night came flooding down. Fuck. Napailing nalang ako. I remembered what she said to me last night, loud and clear.

"Don't ever come near me again."

Replaying that sentence delivered a pang of pain in my chest. But why am I hurting like this? It's not like we have something deeper to be acting like this. I decided to get dress in a simple Adidas hoodie and a ripped skinny jeans with my vans on. I am not in the mood to think of a fit. I jumped in my car and drove to school.

I parked my car and went out with a cup of coffee. I removed my sunglasses and brushed my hair with my fingers. I went straight to my locker to put my things away, good thing I still have 15 minutes before my class start. I don't even wanna attend that class, the events from last night are still fresh, I won't know how to behave inside her room.

"Good morning babe." Blair said kissing my cheek. And she started putting her things in her locker too. I closed mine and waited for her.

"Good morning." I simply greeted her back. She looked at me examining my face. I see a worried expression cross her face.

"Are you okay? You don't sound fine. Oh my gosh! You're burning up! Go to the clinic Vonne." she rumbles.

"No, I am fine, please just tone it down. I will be fine, I only have three subjects anyway." I said to her, some students are now looking at us.

"I will be fine I swear." I re assured and smiled weakly. She gave me a worried look, I started to walk in to our first class to avoid her nagging at me.

We reached the door, and there she is standing at the door waiting for the rest of her students to come in. She is wearing her usual pencil skirt, a simple blouse and her hair is up in a tight clean bun. She still looks beautiful. Her eyes landed on me when she saw me and Blair walking up to her.

"Good morning." I simply said with my head down, not because of what happened last night but because I am not feeling well. I did not wait for her to greet me back and walked straight to my seat where I found Jacques looking up at me, he probably saw how I look right now since his smile faded and a worried look is now plastered on his face.

"Hey, you don't look well. What happened?" he asked as soon as I took my seat. I am not in the mood to talk right now to be honest. But I don't want to be rude.

"Do I really look like a zombie right now?" I joked trying to ease his worries.

"No, you still look beautiful. You just look a bit pale and your eyes are puffy." He stated while lifting his hand putting it on my forehead.

"Shit! Vonne you're burning!" he slightly raised his voice and this earned us attention including Miss Ruiz's. For heaven's sake.

"Stop cursing inside my class Mr. Calix! What's happening there?" Mataray nyang tanong.

"S-sorry po ma'am, its Vonne-"

"What? What happened to her?" she cut Jacques off at nagmadaling pumunta sa kinauupuan ko na bakas sa mukha ang pag aalala but she tried hiding it. She placed her palm on my forehead and this seem to heat me up even more.

"I'll take her to the infirmary po." Jacques was about to stand up when Miss Ruiz spoke.

"No, stay there. I'll bring her there. Continue reading the whole thing in page 394. I'll be right back." She finished and helped me stand up. And we went out of the room.

"Why did you still come to school if you are not feeling well? Ugh! Look you're burning. Tsk" she clicked her tongue when she touched my forehead again. Di ako kumibo dahil nanghihina talaga ako.