Chapter 7

Krystal

What the hell did I do?

Aren't I doing her a favor? I understand that she just wants to fulfill her duty as a professor. But I have told her that I am fine, I just don't want her to miss or set aside a lot of things because of me.

Ugh!

After finishing the bowl of porridge, I took my medicine and fell asleep just after a few minutes.

I woke up to a door closing. I slowly opened my eyes and Blair was the first one that I saw, then Jacques came in to view.

"How are you feeling? Have you eaten anything? Did you take your meds?" patong patong na tanong ni Jacques.

"I am fine, and yes I have eaten and took my meds too." pag sagot ko sa mga katanungan nya, he released a sigh of relief.

"I got you some take out, eat this later this evening and take your meds again. I know you can't cook." Blair said coming out from the kitchen. This is why I love her. I just smiled and nodded slightly.

"I don't see your car on the garage." pag uusisa ni Blair and Jacques seems to be waiting for my answer too.

"Miss Ruiz drove me here. Told her that I can drive but she insisted." I shrugged, I can see that there is something behind Blair's stares and I know that she will interrogate me more once we're alone. But Jacques was satisfied with my answer, I mean it's the truth anyway. I guess I just got nervous because I know what has been happening between me and our professor.

Blair and Jacques stayed for a little bit until they had to go. Jacques doesn't want to go home and he would like to stay to take care of me but I re assured him that I will be okay, and he soon agreed to go with Blair. I decided to go to my room to take a warm shower and changed to a loose hang crop top and booty shorts. Ahhh comfy. I went downstairs to re heat the take out that Blair gave me to eat so that I can take my medicines, just then my doorbell rang. Who is it this time?

I answered the door, and I nearly choke on my own saliva when my two beautiful professors are standing right in front of me. Miss Garcia stood there stunned and I found myself being checked out by my professors. Why do I freaking have to always open the door to this kind of people wearing little to nothing?

"H-hi! I heard from this snobby woman that you were sick. I asked her to help me here so that I can check on you. And I brought you the topics of the discussion that you missed." She smiled at me handing me a folder. I looked over to the other woman who was just eyeing me and trying to send a message across, but I don't get it.

"Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Oh, please come on in." I sincerely said to Miss Garcia, I opened the door wider to let them in. Naunang pumasok si Miss Garcia kasunod si Miss Ruiz.

"Change your clothes. Now." Madiin pero pabulong nyang sabi sakin na may kasamang pang iirap. Bahala sya jan, she is very confusing. One minute she wants me gone and the next thing I know she will come back.

"Sorry, I would cook for the both of you if I just know how to." I shyly admitted to them. Miss Garcia chuckled and spoke.

"No worries. Ipagluluto nalang kita." sabi nya while rubbing my arm and proceeded to go in the kitchen preparing god knows what. Never in my life have I expected something like this would happen. Because I think this is somewhat unusual for professors to come over to a student's house and cook for them. It's not every day you see something like that, but here we all are.

I heard someone scoffed, and she walked past me shaking her head as she walked over the kitchen. I just sighed, I am not in the mood to deal with her right now.