Chapter 10

Krystal

I stood straight trying to regain my balance. I looked up and regretted that I did so.

"Kiss me" Victoria said in a sharp tone, she's sending me daggers. Her aura is even darker than usual.

She stood in front of me as she removed her cardigan revealing her silver satin nightgown. I took her figure in and suddenly the room felt warm. Her nipples are hard beneath the thin piece of clothing that she's wearing. The night dress stops mid-thigh, giving me a better view of her long slender legs. I'd kill just to be in between them. Here comes my hormones.

You ever met someone that can make you horny just by looking at them? That even a simple skin ship is enough to light a fire inside you? That's how I am with her.

"I said kiss me!" she screamed which shook me back to reality. My eyes snapped back at her face that shows nothing but anger.

"N-no" mahina kong sagot sakanya. And may the gods and goddesses come down here on earth to save me.

My answer made her furious and her next move sent multiple strong feelings to me.

She groaned and literally dashed in front of me and pinned me against her front door kissing me rather roughly. I was so shock by her sudden actions that I did not notice that she's licking my lower lip to gain access and since her patience is short like you ex boyfriend's weapon, she bit my lip and I gasped which she took advantage to professionally slip her tongue inside my mouth. We fought for dominance, but she obviously won. I moaned in to her mouth.

But I can't seem to avoid thinking about her motives and reasons for doing this. She's always this unpredictable to the extent that she's messing with my brain. So, with all of my force left, I pushed her away from me.

"What are you doing?! You can't just drag me here and kiss me being mad about something that I do not know of! Stop messing with my brain and just tell me what's your motive! Why are you acting like this?!" I finally stopped, realizing that I have been shouting at her

She remained standing with an expression I haven't seen before. Is she hurt by what I said? It can't be that, right?

"You like running around kissing people, don't you? So why are you mad when I do it to you?" she said with the most monotonous tone and expressionless face. This got to my last nerve, what does she think of me? A fucking slut?

"What?" I said walking slowly towards her.

"What did you just ask me?" I added, still walking towards her. I don't know what's with my face right now because I see fear and ... lust? crossed her eyes. She's still not answering me

"Do you see me as a slut who kiss random people? Is that it?!" I continued, for a few seconds she did not respond. And that was the last strike.

I harshly gripped her waist and carried her to the nearest furniture I could see, a small cabinet attached to the wall would do. I swiped all the stuff above it and sat her there. The glass figurines broke, but I couldn't care less.

"Stop it!" She shouted, I don't care if she's mad or whatsoever. I am so done with her messing with me.

"You, making me feel inferior of myself needs to stop. I'll show you how bad of a slut I can be" madiin ko'ng saad sakanya before kissing her, she unexpectedly kissed me back with the same force.

I gripped her neck lightly while my other hand roamed her thigh. This is lifting my arousal level over the top. I started kissing her jaw to her ear. It earned me a throaty moan from her.