Special Chapter

The red flags with their flag poles

Vonne

Years have passed and my marriage is still as flavorful as before. Me and Victoria are raising our daughter very well. She is more on the strict side of parenting while I let our kid do silly stuff that gets me in trouble most of the times.

Victoria? She hasn't change, still the woman of attitude and nasty mood swings but still fucks very good. I thought after being married, sex would be scarce and quick. But between us? It's still spicy as hell. We never run out of ideas when it comes to it.

She stopped teaching and started helping handle our businesses that I inherited from my now retired parents. I was so proud of her for doing a good job at it, considering that she doesn't have experience with this field.

My sister, Zasha, broke her engagement with Rocco. Though it was a mutual decision, it was still saddening. But they told us that they are better off as best friends, but I know that there's something more to it. On my sister's side at that. They remained close as before Kuya Rocco is already seeing someone else.

There's something my sister is not telling me, but I am letting her tell me herself. I caught her talking quite flirtatiously with someone through video call and I swore that I heard a woman's giggle on the other end. But I did not bother her about it.

Anyway, we are on our way to Seraphina's school to fetch her. My wife is sitting quietly on the passenger side.

"So, have you thought about my offer?" I started

"I am not gonna let you fuck me in the cinema restroom, Vonne. Quit it." she warned

I made her a deal to let me have her in a cinema washroom and she could use her newly bought nine inches strap on me. Having a kid is a 24/7 responsibility and since my parents wanted our daughter for the weekend mean we will get two days of alone time. So might as well get the best out of it.

"Says the woman who had no problems shagging me in public washrooms in college." I joked which earned me a glare.

We soon arrived at school. I made my way to Seraph's classroom since Victoria took a quick business call regarding the linen supplier for our newly opened hotel with the Tan's.

The teacher of our kid was outside who just wrapped a conversation with a fellow teacher I believe.

"Good afternoon, Miss Tolentino." I smiled greeting her

She smiled back shyly playing with her fingers looking at her feet, probably admiring the floor that I found boring.

"Good afternoon, Miss Ruiz." she greeted back

"It's Mrs." a cold voice spoke from behind me before appearing on my side, possessively snaking her arm around my waist, clearly claiming her territory.