Chapter 22

Vonne

We took a seat around the table, Victoria sat beside me, Kreesha sat in the middle and her two friends occupied the seat on the other side of the rectangular table.

Kreesha spoke, introducing us to her friends

"By the way, I'd like for you to meet Olivia and Arabella"

Olivia sat in front of me and Arabella is in front of Tori, both of them look very foreign to me. They are probably brits.

They both smiled to us and shook our hands, Arabella shook mine a little long for my liking with a small smirk playing on her lips. I heard a quiet groan from Victoria, I knew that going here is not a good idea. For what it's worth, the view of the restaurant is facing the beach and the ambiance is very relaxing so it's not a complete disaster after all.

I retracted the hand and smiled at her instead, the table went dead silent, Kreesha and her friends were just watching us, or just me. I don't know, I feel like I'm being judged.

I cleared my throat and spoke

"Shall we order?"

"We shall"

Kreesha responded, raising her hand to get a waiter. This Olivia girl kept her eyes on me. I am torn between thinking that she knows something about me that I don't or if she has bad plans that involves me in it. But I honestly couldn't care less

I suddenly felt a hand on my lap, I instantly felt hot just by knowing whose hand it was. I looked at Victoria to see her busying herself with the menu, I then remembered this exact same scene when my sister invited Victoria and her brother over breakfast. The air became thick and the room is getting warmer and warmer.

Victoria's hand travelled a little higher on my lap that made me suck in a sharp breath

"Are you okay?"

Kreesha question putting her hand over mine, I quickly pulled my hand away and smiled nervously.

"What's wrong babe?"

Victoria spoke, acting innocent. This bitch

"N-nothing I'm fine"

I managed to mutter. I can feel all eyes on me and it's starting to get to me. But soon went back to looking at their menus

Victoria leaned to reach my ear, I can feel her warm breath hit my bare skin and I had to stop the urge to grab and kiss her.

"You know the drill, keep quiet or else I'll go higher"

She sexily whispered to me and sat up straight, I released a breath that I am not aware I have been holding.