Chapter 13

Victoria Laisle

I haven't met anyone who was not intimidated by me until Krystal Vonne Reilly happened.

I am unsure what it is about her but she caught my attention. The very first time I met her was when she bumped into me in the hallway of the campus. She was the first one that did not panic when she laid her eyes on me. Her stunning honey brown eyes held nothing but boredom when she looked at me that morning which somehow frustrated me for some reason

Her whole being was something I haven't seen before. For a moment, I saw myself in her. The way she carries herself is somewhat intimidating might I say. That is why our interactions made me feel inferior of myself, because I am not used to someone having that effect on me. And my coping mechanism is to push her away. I feel bad of course, but I am still her professor.

Well, fuck that

I like her so much. But knowing that I am her professor, there will be repercussions if I will pursue her regardless if she's no longer a minor.

Every time that I see her with Jacques it makes my blood boil and I did not understand why, until I came to terms that I actually like her. I hate the idea that someone can freely date her without the fear of getting caught and being thrown to jail.

Bianca has told me that she has Vonne in her class and one of her students is constantly flirting with her. I also don't like it when she's with Bianca, just the sight of it makes me want to yank her and drag her some place else.

Bianca does not know anything about me and Vonne. I am not sure it's something I want to tell her because I know for a fact that it is something that I need to stop one day. But she keeps being the topic of our conversation since Bianca talk about her. And this had happened quite often this past few days and it's cracking my head

Vonne is beautiful, and even that would not be enough to describe her. She's smart beyond her years and she's talented no wonder why until now usap usapan siya sa loob at labas ng eskwelahan.

A lot of people admire and looks up to her and I cant blame them. Vonne is simply the epitome of a goddess. Anyone would be extremely lucky to have her. That could've been me, but our situation makes that impossible

That's why I'm here sitting in my car with her on the passenger seat begging me to let her out.

The words that she spilled out stabbed me like daggers. But I understand why she's like that, I unintentionally played her feelings. I did not mean for any of that to happen I was meaning to let go of my feelings towards her but I failed miserably.