12. Damned Maximoff

To say that they no longer appreciated his presence there was to summarize.

But Evan had not traveled to that dimension, making the superhuman effort to cross that Multiverse without the presence and help of his local counterpart, to be ordered what to do, nor had he came there to hear how Eva was called a terrorist, nor to allow them to threaten her with missiles. Human missiles.

The clown agent hadn't said anything to him after the whole convoys deal, and Evan was still waiting to hear some kind of retaliation from someone else. But they hadn't come (And it was a shame, because he was really ready to roll another couple of heads).

He did not feel sorry for the lives he sacrificed - After so long, the concept of mortality was strange to him, knowing the existence of billions of practically identical replicas throughout the entire Multiverse - but he lamented that Dr. Lewis did.

She looked him in that way, now, especially after she had proven herself to be an objective and insightful woman, who had asked her the right questions and hypotheses given the opportunity.

That woman had the potential to achieve something great.

However, Evan knew that their nightly talks had ended the moment he decided to teleport vehicles to the roof of the medical area.

It didn't matter so much, after all, Evan was in that world not because of the presence of intelligent scientists, but because he had to fulfill a promise that, in the past, he had already broken.

Take care of Eva. Keep her safe. Always accompany her.

Even if that meant entering the perfect paradise of the Maximoff and exposing himself to the radiation of that world.

How much significant havoc could he wreak on him, knowing he didn't even come from this universe?

The agents who pass by him do not even look at him, but remain tense. They fear him. Evan can smell it in the hormones gushing through their skin, issued from those hidden areas of brains that anatomically did not differ much from those of his own land.

"Eva will be so mad when she finds out"

Of course, for that, she first has to come back.

Evan clenches his jaw when he saw the Maximoff appear on the computer screen he's watching the episodes through.

He is not exactly the Pietro of this world, Evan is aware that Eva knew it too, although she is enchanted within that reality. But her happy face and those puppy dog ​​eyes that she puts, tells

Evan that she also remembers that Pietro, whom they both knew better than anyone, whom they had known as Peter.

Damned Maximoffs, Evan thinks to himself, Can't they stay away from his Eva?

Seeing the implications that that Pietro had was simply generating a huge headache to himself, because wherever that Peter was, his father - An annoying man named Erik - would be too, not far from his first-born.

Sure, that piece of information is not something he's going to share with the clown agents because:

1) They are too idiotic to understand what the Eva multiverse holds.

2) It would expose the new scope that Eva's powers have acquired (Not even Evan knew what she had reached now, because, before when they were together, she had never been able to move people unconsciously).

3) He would then have to explain the bond that Pietro and Eva had had in the past, and in that, Evan was not willing to give in.

Because it would be to face that the left alone at the moment when she needed it most.

Damned Maximoff!

Life's a mess then I forgot to update

Im Sorry