19. "Are you testing me?"

"Do you remember that kid in the orphanage ...? After mom and dad died he used to bother you all the time"

This Pietro felt ... Weird.

Wanda knew he was her brother, but he definitely did not look like her * twin brother *.

"Are you testing me?"

This Pietro didn't have an accent, the one of thing Evie loved most about him (If Wanda remembered it well enough). He certainly did not have the exact same face she remembered but Wanda could not really tell, Evie seemed completely fine with this Pietro, delighted even, so she may be wrong, somehow having a blurry memory of her very own brother.

This Pietro was way, way more childish than hers.

Her Pietro only joked when he knew he was going to be perceived as funny, in a way so casually charismatic that it had even conquered Evie, the feared world colonizer Evie.

This Pietro felt ... off.

Just off.

As they walked through the fair, talking non-sense (And also making very specific questions to each other), Wanda began to wonder what was the exact thing that went wrong to got him there.

A single name ring the bells in her brain.

Evie.

"Where did you both kept all the children on?" That Pietro asked after few other things. He had sounded really credible up to that point, genuine even "I supossed Evie and you kept them all in their bedrooms, not necessarily trauma required"

She stopped on her tracks and looked aside to her supossed twin.

Those sentences were all the confirmation she needed.

"Trauma?" Wanda asked "Children?"

Looking at the fake-out of her brother. Now she was, not only sure he wasn't her Pietro, but Wanda knew that he also was into something else.

"You should be the last one asking about that" Wanda answered "You wouldn't know it, of course. But you wouldn't say it either"

Eve.

The name sounded in the background of his enchanted mind and for half a second, too fast even for Wanda's eyes to caught it, Peter snaped off that dream of his.

It didn't last long enough.

Nothing really did for him there.

Notes:

First update of the day! Im tryna keep the pace with WandaVision to be ready for the shows finale this week!!!

What do you think we'll see??

Also

I am lazy and i dont really have good internet to re-watch the episodes so don't expect a word-by-word dialogue based on the show. Just the most important parts and fill the blanks!

(If anything, what's not being written here means it's the exact same as on the show)