13. DAY ZERO

DAY 0

TEN YEARS AGO

Eve stopped in the middle of the bustling Sokovian street, just inches away from a boy with dark hair and light eyes.

"Have I seen you before?"

The boy's precious eyebrows twitched and his lips gave her an answer in a low voice:

"No" Pietro answered but he also doubted it for a second "I feel like I would remember your face"

The day she first met Pietro Maximoff, Evangelina Ra'lk-Uar had been much more deluded.

She was twenty years old (she had been working along Evan for more than ten years then) and she was exploring the beginning of an anomaly in that dimension, on the very same planet that saw her born.

A routine visit, considering she was talking about Earth 616, which didn't gain its problematic reputation for no reason.

The Maximoffs had drawn her attention powerfully because she had met their father (well, their father in a parallel dimension, but their father after all) and Erik had been a great support to her and for Evan when they were little ones on the run.

So, when Erik her to, Eve had set out everything to find them. Just a quick look to make sure how they were and if they were okay in her original world as well.

Parental concerns after all, that's simply how it works.

"You aren't from here, are you?" The boy with the pretty face (face that she felt like she had seen somewhere else) had told her

Eve smiled at him, and he didn't even seem scared.

Rather, he looked... Interested.

As she spoke, Pietro's baby blue eyes looked at her with curiosity.

"You have no idea."

So yeah, she definitely didn't expect to found him so... fast.

Annnnd... Evan cursed her whole Multiverse out when he noticed.

°°°°
I WAS EDITING AND I REALIZED I HAVEN'T REALLY PUT BACKSTORY YET SO HERE IT IS -THE PREVIOUSLY CHAPTER 13 IS NOW CHAPTER 14.

IM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE~
°°°°