💜ShinSero🕸

Sero goes to Shinsou for comfort when left out by his friends. Pair requested

The bakusquad were sitting in Mina's room lounging around like usual. But it felt like something was missing... No one could put their finger on it.

That is until Kaminari realized, "... Hey, where's Sero?"

It left everyone in the room glancing at each other guiltily. They forgot to invite Sero over, barely even realizing he wasn't there.

They all felt awful.

...

Sero, on the other hand, was humming happily through his pacifier as he laid his head in Shinsou's lap. His caregiver ran his fingers through the freshly washed silky black hair, tickling the boy's neck as he did so. Sero's hums sharply turned into happy squeaks every time.

"Little bud, you're missing your show." Shinsou was referring to What's New Scooby-Doo playing on his laptop at the foot of his bed.

"I don't care." Sero's reply was muffled through his pacifier, trying to sink his face deeper into Shinsou's thigh, relaxed. "Sleepy..."

"Oh no, buddy boy. It's time to wake up now." Shinsou hauled him upright so his head leaned onto his caregiver's left shoulder. "You'll never fall asleep tonight if you do."

Sero burst into a fit of whines. "Noo! Wanna sleep!" He shoved his face into the crook of Shinsou's neck. Making the purple-haired boy shudder at the feel of cold plastic against his bare skin.

"Come on, Puppy." Shinsou groaned, trying to lean away from his clingy boy. He was unsuccessful of course, Sero was stuck to him just like the tape in his elbows.

"Aren't you hungry?" Shinsou suggested, quickly turning amused as he asked, "Don't you want some scooby snacks?"

Little Sero took the bait. His head bobbed up at the mention of his favourite franchise. "Scooby snacks?"

"Yea, look..." Shinsou reached over to open his bedside drawer and pulled out a small badly painted cereal box with the iconic scooby snack logo on it.

Despite the lack of talent put into the visuals, Sero's onyx eyes still sparkled at the sight of the box. Making a small grabby hand towards it while the other wrapped itself around Shinsou's shoulders for support so he could sit up properly in his lap.

Were they actually scooby snacks? No, but Sato was a good friend to Sero and when Shinsou approached him with a small favour he was happy to take on the challenge. He had made honey-flavoured cookies in the shape of scooby's paw print as seen on the show.--YOOO MANDELA EFFECT. I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER SCOOBY SNACKS BEING PAW SHAPED BUT APPARENTLY, THEY AREN'T--

He did it pretty damn well too. The cookies themselves were flawless and made Shinsou's paint job on the box look like flaming hot garbage in comparison.

He held onto the cookies for a while, waiting for the right moment to use them to try and persuade his little to comply during times he really didn't want to. Finally, he'd get to see if it would work.

Clearly, it did, Sero was wide awake now and whining for the new treat.

"Hold out your hand, baby," Shinsou instructed, seeing the little speedily obey. His hand shaking with excitement to see what the Scooby snacks tasted like.

His caregiver opened the box and shook a couple of cookies into the waiting hand. Receiving more happy squeaks in response.

Before Shinsou could tell him to eat up, Sero had already spit his pacifier out and shoved a cookie in his mouth.