🦁OjiBaku💥 (not really a) part 2

Ojiro understands Katsuki's emotions for him when he himself can't. ❤️ Requested by multiple ppl who probably lost interest in this book since it was a long time ago. (TW: ANGSTY)

Ojiro was sitting in the common room playing cards with Shoji and Koda when all hell broke loose. 

Katsuki burst in with a fit of screams. The blond was ferociously angry, stomping through the common room like he couldn’t even see as he made his way to the stairs to get to, most likely, his room.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero were running after him. “Bakugou stop!” They also sounded angry/annoyed.

“Fuck off!” A large explosion knocked all of them off their feet.

Of course anyone outside of their group would think it was just a typical Bakugou morning and move on. Shoji and Koda had gone back to their card game in two seconds flat. However, Ojiro knew something was wrong.

He forfeited his play in the card game before getting up and helping the squad get to their feet, noticing Kaminari was nursing his right arm which showcased a nasty bite mark and a blistering burn. “What happened?”

“Bakugou happened!” Mina growled, her usual cheeky expression turned into an ugly frown. “He just blew up at us all of a sudden!”

“He seriously hurt Kaminari.” Kirishima said, his expression was more disappointment and hurt more than anything.

“What did Kaminari do?”

“Me?! You’re seriously asking me what I did when he did this?!” Kaminari, bug eyed, faced Ojiro while shoving his injured arm in his face.

“I know, it wasn’t right for him to do that.” Ojiro gently brought Kaminari’s arm down. “But he wouldn’t do something like this without a reason.”

“Yes he would!” Sero shouted, “He blows up all the time for no reason!”

The rest of the squad agreed with frantically nodding heads. It was Ojiro’s turn to frown. “Is that how you really feel?” Would you really disregard/invalidate his feelings like that? He wanted to say but held his tongue.

“We know him better than you dude. No offence but we’re his best friends.”

“Doesn’t seem like he's having the best time right now.” Ojiro said, changing the subject before more arguing went on. “You should accompany Kaminari to Recovery Girl, I’ll go see if he wants to talk.”

“I can do that.” Kirishima went to follow but Ojiro blocked him with his tail.

“It's okay.” Ojiro said with a tight lipped smile. “It’ll give you all time to cool off before you say something you might regret.” He could already tell they were winding down as they stepped back and turned to leave, now it was time for Ojiro to listen to Katsuki’s side of the story.

Because despite how best of friends the ‘baku squad’ was to Katsuki, they didn’t see the tears in his eyes as his stomps looked more like frantic steps, or screams which radiated more of pain and fear than anger.

He wanted to hear what Katsuki had to say.

Ojiro gently knocked on Katsuki’s door, “Katsuki? You in there?” Of course he knew he was, the cries behind the door were muffled but could still be heard.

“Go away!” An angry voice shouted behind the door. Although, several sniffs ruined the little's effort to appear scary.

“I don’t want to.” Ojiro calmly replied, “I want to make sure you’re alright.”