Shinsou💜

Newly adopted, Hitoshi gets specially taken care of by his fathers (dadzawa and papamic). (TW: nightmares, bed-wetting, Hitoshi harms himself for like one sentence and both his fathers talk to him about it)

Hitoshi sometimes felt trapped in his own mind, terrified at the thought of not being able to control himself in case his quirk goes haywire. It's especially scary when he recognizes this while he's dreaming and can't wake up.

He avoids sleeping for that reason. He stays awake for as long as he can and then stays awake for a little bit more.

When he was adopted by his new dads. They noticed this and tried their best to help quell his fear and fix his sleep schedule.

It worked for the most part. He's had significantly more sleep than before having them take care of him. Letting him crawl into their bed like a child when he was too scared, and having glow in the dark stars and night lights everywhere so to navigate his room at night without injury. It was rare for him to have nightmares now. Yet there were some moments that just weren't preventable.

Hitoshi woke up with a cry. His eyes leaking with tears as he vigorously rubbed them away. He couldn't help but sob loudly, his dream long gone from his memory, but the painful emotions still hurting in his chest.

He also became painfully aware of the wet spot on his groin and on his sheets, to add icing on the cake. It made him sob harder.

If his dads found him like this, he would probably die of embarrassment.

It seems he spoke too soon as the lights flickered on. "Hitoshi? Are you okay?"

No, he wasn't, but he couldn't seem to form any words, feeling impossibly small. He could only let out a little whine and curl into himself.

"Oh Honey..." Aizawa, Hitoshi finally recognized the voice speaking to him. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Hitoshi felt a hand softly rub small circles in his back as he nodded. "Honey, it's gonna be okay. It was just a dream. C'mere..."

Aizawa sat at the edge of the bed and tried pulling Hitoshi into his lap, only to be weakly pushed away, another whine escaping the small boy. "I-I..."

"What's the matter?" Aizawa looked down and finally noticed the damp spot he was sitting next to. "Oh... Sweetie, it's okay, accidents happen. It's alright shh..." A hand started to thread through his tangly purple hair soothingly.

After giving Hitoshi a moment to recollect his emotions finally Aizawa said. "Let's go get you cleaned up."

A painful reminder, but Hitoshi tried to ignore that. Slowly getting off the bed with his father's help, still feeling shaky from the nightmare.

As they made their way to the bathroom, another person wandered out into the hall. "Shouta? You good?" Yamada set his sights on a teary-eyed Shinsou pretty much collapsed into Aizawa's side and softly soothed, "Oh, Toshi, it's gonna be okay..."

"Do you wanna strip his bed while I give him a bath?"

"Yeah, of course."

Hitoshi whined, not wanting to be reminded of the accident he had, yet for some reason, he didn't mind the way they talked about him, as if he really was a little kid than a teenager.

They successfully made it into the bathroom without much fussing. He was sat on the shower stool as Aizawa knelt down to fill the bathtub with water, making sure it had enough bubbles and was at the right temperature.

Hitoshi received help when stripping out of his clothes and practically lifted and set down in the tub. Aizawa's hands going under Hitoshi's armpits to do so, making Hitoshi giggle at the tickly feeling.