💥Bakugou & Babyzawa🐱 part 2

Bakugou gets to officially babysit for the first time.

"He's not really fussy right now, but don't be afraid to call me if he gets too much for you."

"Yea, yea, I get it. Now go."

Even with Bakugou's words and a wave of his hand, Hizashi didn't leave. The older blond hovered over Shota like an anxious mother hen.

Meanwhile, the little was sitting cross-legged on Bakugou's bed, blankie under one arm, and his black cat stuffie clutched in the other. The pink pacifier in his mouth bobbed as he blankly stared at the two, eyes still droopy but had more of a hint of innocence in them than before.

He wore a semi-permanent blush on his cheeks from the low-grade fever he supported for most of the day. It was precisely why he was sitting in Bakugou's dorm room now.

Hizashi looked over to Bakugou, explaining for the fifth time. "Toshinori should be here sometime tonight, I can't really tell you a specific time since Hero Duty doesn't work like a regular shift, but he said he will come as soon as he can--"

Bakugou rudely cut him off. "I. get. it. teach. Go, you have a radio show to put on, remember??"

"Oh, shi--" Hizashi checked his watch while Bakugou slowly pushed him out of the dorm room. "I uh-- maybe I should cancel--"

The blond was once again cut off as Bakugou's door slammed right in his face.

"Wait! I didn't say goodbye to my baby!" He banged on the door, hearing Shota make a little frightened noise and instantly stopped.

"If you say goodbye now, you won't leave. Go Present Mic." Was Bakugou's truthful stern words to him as he locked his door for Hizashi's own good. "You'll see him in a few hours. He'll hardly notice you're gone."

A few moments later, he heard Hizashi sigh. "Okay..."

Bakugou finally relaxed when he heard footsteps leave his dorm.

He turned back to his bed to see a teary-eyed Shouta. His pacifier popped out and fell into his lap as he whimpered, gibberish sounds slurred between his lips as only a soft "papa..." could be made out.

Bakugou walked over with light steps, immediately assuring, "Your papa has some things to do right now kiddo so he left you with me. Are you okay with that?"

Shota's lower lip wobbled, but he nodded.

"Here." Bakugou scooped up the pacifier and popped it back in the little's mouth, who welcomed it, suckling a little faster than normal.

While his hand was there, he brushed his knuckles along Shota's cheek and forehead, checking his temperature. "You must not be feeling up to doing much. How about we just watch some cartoons and stay in bed?"

Shota didn't give an answer, too busy nuzzling his warm face against the back of Bakugou's cool hand.

"Maybe I outta change you first..." Bakugou thought out loud, glancing back at the diaper bag Hizashi left by the door telling him a fresh change of clothes was there if Shota needed them.

The little didn't protest as he was laid down on the bed and changed into a fresh diaper and new pyjamas (they were pink with little cats on them). When he was pulled upright, though, he made a little pained noise. The little swayed in his spot, hand automatically grabbing a handful of Bakugou's shirt.

Bakugou returned to holding him since the little threatened to fall back down. "You dizzy?"

Shota nodded, proving to be a mistake as he whimpered and swayed again, his hand clutching tighter to Bakugou's shirt this time around.