⚡KamiShin💜

Just having a little space day, making forts, watching shows, and playing games. Requested ❤

"Dada wake up!"

Kaminari groaned when something bounced on top of him, easily waking him up. He sleepily opened his eyes to find a messy head of purple hair and big innocent eyes staring at him. The same eyes that usually were half-lidded and tired.

"Ha... Kitten, give me five more minutes..." Kaminari rolled over onto his side, sending his little back into bed beside him. He hoped to get the little onboard to sleep more and threw an arm around him, trying to keep him in bed.

But Hitoshi was persistent. "No! Dada, wake up! Wanna pway!" He wiggled out from Kaminari's arm cage and crawled on top of his caregiver again.

"Little one, Dada is tireddd. Let him sleep."

"No! Wake. Up!" He said with each slap down on Kaminari's arm.

"Hey hey hey," Kaminari shuffled up into a sitting position, making Hitoshi slide back down onto the blond's lap. He scolded, "That wasn't very nice."

Immediately Hitoshi turned on the puppy eyes, his cute little pout piercing Kaminari's heart. "... pwease, Dada?"

Kaminari tried to resist, but Hitoshi just kept getting cuter and cuter. Less than a second later he caved, sighing. "Oh alright, Kitten. I'm getting up, c'mon."

So they got up and did their morning routine, skipping getting dressed, since Hitoshi wanted to stay in his "jammies", and headed to the kitchen.

Kaminari helped his little onto the stool next to the island counter. Walked around to access the available food. "Now, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" Kaminari echoed, turning to look at the purple-haired boy. "Toshi, I can hear your tummy rumbling from here, you must be a little hungry."

Hitoshi shook his head. "Dada sucks at cooking."

Kaminari dramatically gasped, "I do not!"

"Toshi no lie." The little replied, indifferent.

"Pfft... okay okay, how about some cereal?"

"Fwoot woops!" He received an excited shout.

"Of course! What kind of dada do you take me for?!" Kaminari pulled out the box of fruit loops and the carton of milk. He set them on the island counter as he went back in search of bowls.

He heard the box of cereal being opened, glancing back to see Hitoshi's hand already shovelling out a handful of dry cereal into his mouth.

When the little realized he was caught he froze, staring wide-eyed at his caregiver.

Kaminari wished he had his phone to take a picture. Hitoshi was so cute. "Carry on. Don't mind me. Still want milk though?"

A little whine. "Dadaa."

"Alright, alright! I'll stop teasing! Here..." Kaminari carried over the little's Hello Kitty-themed plastic bowl and set it down for Hitoshi to dish his fill.

That was a bad decision as Hitoshi almost spilled half the box over his bowl. Kaminari just caught it before it dunked out of the purple-haired boy's hands. "Oopsie, sowwy, Dada."

"No worries kitten! We just avoided catastrophe." Kaminari waved it off, setting the box to the side before he started cleaning the little bit of extra cereal off the table, pouring the milk in his little's bowl soon after.

During which Hitoshi curiously asked, "What does cat-asto-fee mean?"

"Heck if I know." Kaminari grinned, "Now eat up bub. You don't want it to go soggy."