💥Kacchako💞

Bakugou takes his princess to the park, and bratty moments ensue.

Bakugou was sitting cross-legged on their picnic blanket, on his phone, when he noticed a shadow fall over him. He barely had time to prepare as a figure flopped onto his back. High pitched laughter sounded right next to his ear as the person rested their chin on his shoulder.

He slightly turned his head to see Ochaco staring at him closely with an innocent childlike stare. "Hey, pretty girl."

The little giggled happily at that pet name, her eyes squinting at the corners as she smiled widely. "Hi, Daddy!"

In the next few moments Bakugou gave her a mischievous grin, Ochaco saw his next moves coming and quickly wrestled with him to the ground. Laughing to the point of shrieks as Bakugou tickled her to make his win. The moment his wiggling fingers reached the crook of her neck she was a goner. Easily falling back onto the ground in defeat, wiggling uncontrollably as the tickle monster relentlessly tortured her. "Stop! Stop! I give! I give!"

"Are you done playing now? Wanna head home?"

"Noooo!" Ochaco dramatically replied, "You weren't looking at me! I wanted to show you something!"

"I'm watching you now, go on and show me, sweetpea."

"Okay!" Ochaco rolled onto her front and brought herself onto her knees, making a face of disgust as she looked down at her shirt, which was covered with stray grass.

Immediately she whined, "my new shirt!" Hurriedly brushing off her pink and purple ombre long-sleeved shirt. The little faded white stars getting stained with green.

Bakugou also helped out, brushed the grass off her back carefully so as not to smear and fresh green onto the shirt more than it already had. He assured his little, "we'll put it in the washer when we get home, it'll be as good as new in no time."

Ochaco accepted that answer with only a little bit of scrutiny. "Okay... Now, watch me!"

As she bounded up and headed for the playground, she spun around one last time to look at Bakugou.

"I'm watching... Go on." He waved a lazy gesture for her to do her thing.

She smiled, turning back to the playground giggling. She approached the monkey bars, jumping up to reach them (with help of her quirk of course) and swung her legs up to hook her knees around another bar.

With a tiny bit of struggle, Ochaco managed to climb on top, sat, and balanced her weight on the edge.

Immediately after, praise was absolutely necessary to keep her little self happy. She checked to see if her caregiver was watching.

He was, Bakugou clapped from his place on the picnic blanket, cheering her on, "Good job, baby!"

Ochaco squealed with happiness, carefully flipping down the monkey bars, she started running over to the slides. "Watch! Watch!"

"I'm watching, sweetheart." He calmly reassured her for who knows how many times that day. He wouldn't mind repeating it even more if it meant he got to see that giddy look on his little's face.

She surfed down the slides and easily climbed back up them, doing that three more times until Bakugou praised her even more. Then she ran across the bridge that connected the slides to the steps off the playground and headed for the rock climbing wall.

She was a little too hasty to climb up, Bakugou saw her accidentally slip her foot and called, "Be careful!"

She fixed her footing and turned her head to call back, "I will, Daddy!"