🦈KiriDeku💚

Accidents happen (TW: diapers, wetting) Requested ❤

An ashamed little Izuku shuffled his fuzzy socked feet on the spot in the cold dorms' laundry room. Holding his dinosaur stuffie close to his chest with his throw blankie wrapped around his shoulders. He hiccupped as he watched his caregiver, Kirishima, chuck the dirty bedding and soiled clothes into the washing machine. Letting his tears freely fall as Kirishima turned the washer on.

It hummed to life, water splashing sounds were in the background as his caregiver turned to have a talk with him. "Baby boy, you know I'm not mad at you... but we gotta try and fix this."

Izuku whimpered at what Kirishima was about to say.

"You've wet the bed for the 6th time this month. I think for night time we should have some extra protection-"

"No!"

Kirishima expected that answer, having brought this up before and getting a grumpy little reply every time. He sighed. "Look Izuku I'm not gonna judge you for this. I'm your caregiver, I'm just trying to help. Plus I'd much rather change a diaper a couple of times than do a load of laundry every night."

"B-but I don't wanna wear a diaper... I won't like it..." Izuku felt humiliated, he didn't normally regress that young, diapers were a foreign thing that he was a tiny bit afraid of. He cursed his weak bladder for getting him into this mess.

"I know I know... but you've never actually worn one to know that you don't like it. You know I always want you to try new things at least once." Kirishima reminded him of their 'rule'. Asking softly, "are diapers really that bad?"

Izuku thought about it for a moment, shrugging. "It's just... weally embawassing..."

"Baby, no one's gonna know. It's just a secret between you and me alright?" Kirishima held up his pinky. "We can try this out once and if you don't like it we'll find a different way. Okay? But give the diaper a chance."

Izuku's caregiver was a patient man, his pinky still in the air when his little took a moment of hesitation.

"C'mon and be a good little baby boy, for me?"

Those words did it for him. Izuku lifted a shaky hand up and linked their pinkies. "Otay, but just this one time..."

"That's it, good boy!" When they unlinked hands, Kirishima swept Izuku up into his arms and carried him back to his room.

...

A few days later, Kirishima finally got everything together. Izuku anxiously waited on his caregiver's bed, fiddling with the little arms of his t-rex stuffie.

Kirishima was kneeling on the floor beside the bed, pulling several things he recently bought for Izuku's issue. Baby themed towel, baby wipes, baby powder... and soon the dreaded diapers came to view.

Izuku frowned, a little disappointed that the diapers were a boring stark white and super bulky. He could have lived through it a little better if they had little patterns on them at least.

That led to the last thing Kirishima pulled out, it was... another diaper? No, Izuku noticed the item wasn't padded at all, it looked very thin and whimsical, but most importantly it had dinosaurs on it.

Kirishima noticed his little curiosity, "this goes over top so it's not just a plain old white diaper. I thought you might appreciate it."

Izuku non verbally answered with a nod, staying still when there was an uncomfortable pause in the room.

"Well... do you wanna put it on now? You've still got half an hour until bedtime if you wanna wait though."

The little shook his head, mumbling, "now... let's get this over with..."