Hey guys...

Okay, so don't panic but....
I'm thinking of discontinuing this book,
I've been having some problems with school and problems in my life.
I might make a new book for this so don't get confused when there's a new book that's like this one, so don't worry.
I will try to continue this in another book, but in the meantime read some of my other books or someone else's.

No this does not mean I'm discontinuing any other books, yes I might not upload in awhile.
But that doesn't mean I'm discontinuing the other books, I will be posting this note in the "community" section. Post anything if you have any questions about anything, thanks!

— jesus_davito13

Side note:

I will be slow with making books cause people started pressuring me to make more books instead of just this book, so I will be working on a few books and completing a few books I haven't wrote or finished in awhile like "An Inky Star" and "Stone Heart Girl".

I will be continuing to add some drawings and art I've to the art book if you're interested to see my bad art. ( and some of that art I will be trying to complete if I have time )

I will be going back to old books and working on the grammar and spelling like in this book. Meaning I have to read about 45 chapters of this book and fixing grammars.

I will be focusing more on "It's Not Possible" and "An Inky Star" and finish them before the end of the year.
( If you didn't know, I've been working on this book since by birthday ( September, year 2019 ) and then continued to forget about it and have no motivation to finish it after some dumb break up about a boy I never liked 😒 )