Unknown caller

( I thought of a name finally- )

-Errors POV-

( 5/22/2020: y'all know where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) ( 4/11/2021: shut up you horny bastard from the past- )

After Horror left I sat there and thought of random stuff. I got up afterwards and created a portal to the
void. "God there's nothing to do here..." I looked to see if I had any more chocolates left. But none was there.

" I think I remember seeing some chocolate in the room Ink was in. I guess I'll just take those. He won't mind." I created a portal that led to the room again. When I stepped out of the portal I fell over and fell on my face. "Ow..." I got back up but fell again. "Why the hell am I falling so damn much!?!" I got back up and was about to walk over to the desk that was in the corner of the room until I herd footsteps. "Shit! They herd me!" ( yeah no shit Sherlock, you fell over TWO TIMES AND MADE LOUD CRASHING NOISES!- ) I backed away from the desk and hid in the corner, next to the bed.

"W-Who's there..! I-I have a knife...! And I'm not afraid to use it...!" Ink said as he was standing in the doorway. I looked over at him and noticed that he didn't have anything on but a towel. I felt my face get hot. I tried to cover my blush with my shirt. Ink started to walk closer to me, causing me to blush more when seeing him up close. He pointed the knife close to my face.

"S-show yourself...!" I noticed that he was shaking a lot... maybe I was scaring him....? I looked down for one second and I noticed that his towel was a little lose and was about to fall. I blushed more. "E-Error...!?! W-what are you doing here...?!?" Ink lowered the knife. He set the knife on the bed and grabbed his towel, keeping it on his hip bones. We talked a little bit until I felt something... off.... like..... someone was controlling me....

"Ink...?" "Yeah..?" I held Inks face in my hand. I started to lean towards Ink. Frisk walked in the doorway and asked Ink to get them some water. While Ink was talking to them, he put his hand in front of my face. I was still looking at him until something caught my eye. I looked down to only realize that I shouldn't have done that.

"Holy shit!" My whole body turned yellow as I just stared at what was in front of me. Glitches started to form in my eyes as I was still staring. ( he think it big ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) My whole vision was blurred with Error signs. I tried to tell Ink that his towel fell down but I only managed to say, "T-towel....."

-next day-

-Inks POV-

"Ink! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes to see someone was on top of me and trying to wake me up. "Blue.....?" I said as my vision became more clear. Blue was on top of me and trying to wake me up. "Oh thank god your okay... listen. I'm not aloud to see you cause of Dream so I'm going to see you here for real quick but I have to leave in a few minutes. Okay?" I wasn't sure about what Blue was talking about cause I just woke up until either clicked. Blue can't teleport so he needs someone's help with teleporting and Dream won't allow him to see me, so he must of asked Papyrus or Undyne to see me or try to. "Yeah.. I understand. But. How did you get here. And who helped you get here?" Blue got off of me and helped me sit up.

"Well... Dust was nice enough to teleport me over here and let me see you..." Blue said while playing with his fingers some and looking down. "Wait... Dust helped him see me...? But why? Isn't Dust part of nightmares gang?" "Hey...um.... I'm sorry that I overreacted after I found out that you liked Error.... it was rude of me to do...." Blue looked up at me gave me a small smile. "It's fine Blue.... I know you didn't mean it..." I said as I set Blue on my lap and hugged him. He hugged me back.