Meeting

-Errors POV-

( idk why but when I go to type Error, Error404 keeps popping up-
And I only typed his name once )

( also if I type one as 1one then tell me cause I've been playing roblox a lot and when I would try to say "one" I would say "1one". Also when this gets published it would be maybe around the afternoon but when I'm writing this rn it's almost 1 am and I haven't slept correctly for almost 5 days now. )

( continuing )

I opened my eyes to see whiteness surrounding me. Once again I was back at the void. I groaned as I rolled onto my back and almost fell off the bean bag. "What time is it...?" I groaned as reached over to the right side of me to grab my phone. I grabbed my phone and turned it on to look at the time. "12:31...?....12:31...wait...12:31..!? Shit!" I quickly sat up. "I'm going to be late!" I yelled as I quickly got up. I was supposed to meet with Nightmare and the others a hour ago! I'm so dead! I looked around for my jacket and realized I left it at Inks. "Forget the jacket! I need to meet them right now!" I quickly created a portal to Nightmares castle and ran in.

"Your late, Error..." Nightmare said. I looked up to Nightmares thrown that he sat on. The back of it facing me. "I know. Im sorry sir." I said. I heard a deep sigh. "I'll let you off the hook for now, but your D E A D next time..." Nightmare said. "Now come over here. We will start the meeting now." Nightmare stood up and started to walk down the stairs and walk away to where the dining room was with the others. I walked behind them into the room and sat down by myself. Nightmare sat down on the thrown that was at the very end of the long table.

"Now we all know why we're here, right?" Nightmare said as he cuffed his hands, laying his arms on the table, and leaned forward some.

-3rd person POV-

Everyone shook their heads no. Nightmare sighed aggravatingly. "About the girls at the cafe." Nightmare said with a small annoyed tone in his voice. "Let me guess. You're gonna ask if 1one of us knows one of them personally and ask for their number so you can hook up with them. Stop trying to deny that you're gay." Killer said sarcastically. Everyone in the room started giggling like children. Nightmare sighed deeply while facepalming himself. "You're correct about if you guys know them and if I can have their number. But I wanted to call them so I could apologize to them." Nightmare said.

Error started to blush a little and Cross saw his blush. "Hey boss. I like Error has something important to say." Fell said. Error quickly wiped his head around to face him. "No I don't you dumb skull!" Error yelled. "Error. Tell me now." Nightmare said. Error wiped his head around to face Nightmare and Fell smirked. "W-what are you talking about? I know nothing!" Error said. Nightmare frowned and glared at Error. "N o w." Nightmare said in a stern voice. Error sighed. "270-409-6709"

( not really, these are random numbers, but if you call it and someone answers then tell them "I got this number from a gay skeleton book." Then tell me what their reaction was cause it would be funny as hell XD, also if possible ask their name :^ cause I wanna know XD. Anyways. Continue.)

"Wait. Isn't that Inks nu-" Horror said but was cut off by Nightmare. "Silence Horror!" Nightmare pulled out his phone and started walking away to his room that was somewhere upstairs. Leaving the concerned skeletons alone in the dining room.

"Why did you give him Inks number?" Dust asked. "Yeah. Why did you?" Killer said also. "Well.. Izzy was Ink...." Error said while scratching the back of his skull. All of the skeletons but Error had a shocked look on their face. "IZZY WAS INK!? NO WONDER HE WASN'T SHOWING HIS FACE!" Horror yelled. "And not just that. Nightmare tried to FLIRT with him!" Fell said. "I kinda feel bad for Ink cause of how aggressive Nightmare was acting towards him..." Killer said. "Me to.." Cross said. "Don't forget about Dream." Error said. Crosses eyes widened. "Wait. DREAM WAS THERE!?" Cross yelled while slamming his hands on the table and standing up. Freaking out Dust who was lost in his thoughts.