Underground tunnel

-Rin's POV-

*dialing noises*

( I don't have a phone so I forgot how it goes for some reason ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ )

I pressed the end call button and put my phone down. "Sigh I cant get any signal and call Ink for help." I said. Looking back at Rang who reached his phone higher to try and get a single bar. "Are we going to be okay....?" A small bunny with a light symbol asked. I gave her a reassuring smile and crouched to her size. She was half my size and was 2'10. I guess you could say that I was swaps height. Almost smaller. I'm still not sure on why I'm so small tho. "Of corse we are! Don't worry your cute little face to much Sunshine!" I said. Trying to stay calm and happy so she wouldn't be afraid. I lightly booped ( or what you normes call "tapped" ) her nose at the end of the sentence and she giggled and smiled. Her sad and scared expression was replaced with a happy and calm smile. I got up and walked over to Rang and put my hand on his shoulder. "Anything?" I asked, whispering. "Nothing. Can't get a single bar." Rang said. I sighed and looked at the phone. I saw that the bar signal was flickering a little.

"Lift me up and put me on your shoulder." I said. Rang looked at me and had a weird expression. "Why-" I cut him off. "Just do it." I said. Rang sighed and put his phone in his pocket and picked me up. Setting me on his shoulders. "Now give me your phone." I said. "Hell no!" Rang yelled. "There are children here! And just do it or I'll kick your face!" I said. Rang groaned and handed the phone to me. I reached the phone all the way up to where I couldn't reach up anymore and a bar appeared. "I GOT SIGNAL!!!!" I squealed. Causing rang to freak out and almost drop me. "Call someone!" Rang yelled. I dialed the first number I thought of and put the phone to where my ear would be.

*Dialing sounds*

"Hello?" A voice said on the other end of the phone.

"Hey JP! We need your help!" I said. "Oh...it's you." He said groaning. "Yes it's me. I need your help-" "Whatever you need dose not concern me. Now leave me alone or I'll call the police for assault." My grasp on the phone got tight as I gritted my teeth. "Look. That was one time! I didn't mean to do it!" There was a long pause then a sigh from the other line. "Fine!" I sighed in relief. "Thank you-" "I never said I was finished!" He said. Interrupting everything I say. "I'll make a deal. I'll help you If you. 1. Give me a apology card with 30$ in it. 2. Clean my studio. And 3. You have to buy me a new skateboard." JP said. I groaned and lowered the phone from my ear. "Something wrong?" Rang whispered. Trying to look up at me but not to make it to where he was laying the back of his head on my crotch. "I'm fine..just talking to a old 'friend'." I muttered. I put the phone back to my 'ear' and sighed. Making sure JP heard it. "Fine. Now please come here and help us." I said. "Great! I'll be there in a few minutes!" JP cheerfully said before hanging up.

Me and JP used to be really close friends till one day we got into a fight about a guy I used to like....he tried telling me that he was going to leave like every person dose. We got into a fight after his death...

"HE'S DEAD RIN! HES NOT ALIVE ANYMORE!!! THE POLICE SAID IT THEIR SELF THAT THEY FOUND HIM DEAD!! A PILE OF DUST!!" JP yelled.

"BULLSHIT!! ALL OF IT IS BULLSHIT!!! HES STILL ALIVE!!! HE HAS TO BE ALIVE!!!!" I yelled. Tears streaming down my face. "HE'S FUCKING DEAD RIN!!! HE'S DUST!!! HE TURNED TO DUST!!! YOU SEEN THE FUNERAL RIN!!! HES FUCKING DE-"

SLAP

I slapped JP across the face with a blank expression. Rang walked in and saw what what happened and stood in fear. JP looked up at me, holding his now red cheekbone and glared. Tears filling his eyes. "DONT YOU EVER HIT ME!!" JP jumped on me and pinned me to the ground and sat on my chest. He tried to punch me but I kept holding his punches with my hands and stop him. Rang ran over and grabbed JP and tried to pull him off me. JP kept kicking and screaming and swinging his arms. I got up and pounced on him and punched him. Making a crack near his cheekbone. Rang tried to pull us apart but failed. JP got up and tried to run but I quickly grabbed his ankle and pulled him down. Grabbing his skateboard that was beside me and hit him on the face with the bottom on the skateboard. ( not the wheels ) Breaking the board.

Blood started coming out of his nose as tears streamed down his face like rivers. He got up and pinned me to the ground with his neon green and neon pink sharp bones. And created a big sharp bone that was the mix of neon green and neon pink and charged at me. Pouncing on me and trying to stab me with the bone. Rang pulled JP off and called the police to get us arrested.

We ended up staying in jail for almost 3 months.

He's never liked me ever since and always hated me....

I put the phone down and handed back to Rang. Sighing and telling him to let me down. I got down and looked at the ground. I knew that JP wasn't going to come. I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie and looked down. I felt a arm wrap around me. Turned to face Rang. He put his hand to my chin and made me look up at him. "You okay..?" Rang asked. I looked away. Rang wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"We're not getting out...are we...?" Rang asked. I kept silent and I felt Rang hug me tighter. I teared up some. "Who said I wasn't coming?"

I'm tired. Yet I wanna continue this before my class tomorrow. ( 11:09 pm August 26 )