Secret relationship

( ᔕᑌᔕᗩᑎ Tᕼᗴ ᑕᕼIᒪᗪ IᔕᑎT ᗰOᐯIᑎᘜ ᗩᑎYᗰOᖇᗴ )
( I'm sorry for the last chapter if you didn't like it cause of the "Inkmare" part :c )

"THATS ENOUGH NIGHTMARE!"

I looked over to the doorway that was busted down. Error stood at the doorway holding his arm. "ERROR!" I yelled with happiness. Trying to struggle out of Nightmares grip. "Let.her.go." Error growled. Nightmare let go of me from his tentacle trap. I jumped up and ran towards Error. Hugging him tightly. Feeling small tears form in my eyes. "It's okay Inky..I'm here..." Error whispered in my ear. Making me blush a little. "Don't EVER touch her again. Got it?" Error said with pure hatred towards Nightmare.

"Fine. I can't punish you for anything anymore since you don't ever live here anymore." I heard Nightmare say. "Let's go Inky..." Error whispered. Error picked me up and started to straddle me like a child some. Error started to carry me downstairs to the dining room. Where the other skeletons were at.

"Are you okay Ink?" I heard Cross ask. "Yeah I'm fine..." I replied. Error put me down and grabbed his arm with the look of pain on his face. "Are you okay Error..?" I asked. "I'm okay.. I just hit the door a little to hard.." Error said. I lightly took the arm Error was holding and rolled up his sleeve. "Can someone get some bandages?" I asked. Looking behind me to look at the skeletons that were sitting at the table. "I'll get it." Dust said. Teleporting away. Then coming back with the first aid kit. "Thank you." I said. Taking the first aid kit. I put some bandages on Errors arm. He made a large bruise on his arm from breaking down the door down with one hit. And the doors here are hard to break.

Once I stole one of the doors here and tried to see how strong it was.

I finally got it broke after about a hour or two.

"So. Is it true that Errors your boyfriend~" Killer cooed. "Is it true that you wanted to show Nightmare your duck?" Error jokingly said. "How did you know!" Killer said. "I think this is why I always thought that Killer would act weird when he was near Nightmare. And no. It's not true. I was trying to get him off." I said. "Suuuure." Killer said. When he said it it was kinda quiet at sad. But I payed no mind to it.

"I wonder how Nightmare couldn't tell that you're a guy." Fell said while pointing at my skirt. I looked down and immediately pulling my shirt back down some while blushing a lot. "You saw nothing!" I said while glaring at all the skeletons. "What about Nightmare?" Horror asked. "Well..he let go of me after Error broke down the door..I'm kinda worried about what would of happened next if Error didn't bust down the door.." I said said kinda quiet. "I think it's best if Ink goes home instead of staying here.." Error said. He created a portal that led to my room. "Be safe.." Error whispered to me. "I will..." I whispered back. I walked into the portal and laid on my bed and curled up in a ball.

"I knew it was a bad idea to go there...." I reached my arm out to grab my pillow and hug it.

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Ink..? Are you in there...?" I heard Dream ask from the other side of my door. "I heard what happened..I came as fast as I could...." I hugged the pillow tighter like it was going to leave me. There was a long pause till Dream spoke up again. "I'm sorry for what Nightmare did...." Dream said quietly. "Can I come inside....?"

"Y-yeah..." I said quietly. Stuttering a little. Dream opened the door slowly and walked inside. "Hey Ink..." Dream said while sitting beside me on the bed. I started to moved to where I was by Dreams lap. He lightly set my head on his lap and placed his hand lightly on top on my head. "It's okay...." Dream whispered. I started to tear up while hugging my pillow tighter. "Let it all out Ink...." I put the pillow to my face and started crying into it.