Whos your crush~

( pear man :D )

-Lusts POV-

I sat down beside Classic Papyrus and ate some cookies I got from the kitchen, I noticed him looking down at me so I directed my attention from the tv to Papyrus. "CAN I HAVE SOME?" Papyrus asked me sweetly as he straightened his posture on the ground to where he wasn't slouching cause in his belief "slouching makes you lazy", I mean, he ain't wrong. "Yeah sure" I said, handing Papyrus about half of the cookies that was in the box. Papyrus gave me a wide and happy smile. "THANK YOU LUST." Papyrus said, now looked back at the tv. I noticed how Papyrus was so interested in Mettaton and his every actions, reminded me of my brother when he would watch Mettaton's talk show every day. I sighed as I looked back at the tv and watched as Mettaton started arguing with Gordon Ramsay about food, even though it was too aggressive it was still funny how they were arguing about the lamb sauce.

-time skip-

The time was now 8:24 pm, Ink fell asleep on the couch, Papyrus wen't upstairs to talk on "monsternet" with the other monsters who still used it, and Frisk came downstairs to watch Spongebob. I decided to make myself useful and cook, I got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen and looked in the cabinets for something I could use to cook with. I couldn't find anything so far until I found some ramen packs, I made a un easy yet confident smile as I took the ramen pack out of the cabinet and opened it up to take one of the tiny packs. "This won't be that hard, it's just ramen..." I thought as I took a bowl and filled it with water and crushed up the ramen in the small pack, setting the bowl in the microwave and turning the time to 2 minutes.

.

..

...

....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The ramen was done! I took the bowl out but-

There was no ramen in it.

"Dammit! Did I really just forget to put RAMMEN INTO A BOWL!" I took a deep breath and placed the crushed up ramen into the bowl than set the bowl in the microwave again and set the time for about half a minute.

I sighed as I took the ramen out of the microwave and placed the flavor pack in it, stirring it up with a fork and walking over to Ink. I shook Ink lightly until he woke up and took the ramen tiredly as he was tired and confused, "Careful it's hot." I said as I handed the ramen to him, he sat up as he picked up the bowl and started eating the ramen from it. "Thanks" Ink said with a tired smile, now blowing on some of the noodles while eating it. "Your welcome" I said, a smile spreader on my face as I was happy that he liked my cooking. Even if I forgot to put ramen in the bowl before.

"Hey Lust..?" Frisk said as they pulled on my pant leg, causing me to turn my attention to the smaller one. "Yes frisk?" I asked as I crouched to ground level to them. "Can you make some pie..?" They asked quietly, my expression changed as I remembered when I was younger that the Queen would teach me how to bake a pie so when Pappy wanted a pie I could make it easily for him, after the Queen abandoned her thrown I stopped making pie's as it was hard for me to make them without thinking of Queen Toriel helping me make then each day for my brother and us...

"I'm not sure... I'm not that good of a cook" I said while rubbing the back of my skull, a nervous smile spread across my face as I watched Frisk's happy look fade. "Okay..." Frisk said with a now sad look, I felt guilty as I ruffled up Frisk's hair and got up. "But I can give you ice cream if that's okay with you" I said as I looked down as the smaller, the smaller's face changed quickly to a happy smile but still a tint of sadness with it. "Okay..!" I walked over to the freezer as I grabbed a carton of Ice Cream and sat it in a bold and gave Frisk it after, surprisingly the flavor was butterscotch pie so I took the ice cream as well as it reminded me of her pie..