Cat ink ( part 2 )

hey guys I apologize for nothing being here, but I apparently deleted it by accident a long time ago. This happened in Nov. 2022 and I didnt know till now.

a brief summary of what happened was that Ink landed in UnderFell and explored his surroundings for a bit, eventually being founded by Fell himself... I think. Ink wasn't recognized at all. (my memory is a bit fuzzy because there was so many changes in the story before it was deleted)

Fell is caught with the cat by Nightmare and was ordered to chase the cat away or something, so Fell left Ink in the forest to "come back later". Error finds the passed out cat Ink like right before the cat dies and brings him back to a hotel room in UnderFell (???).

Uhhhh....

I think Ink woke up and was hungry or something, so he started like begging Error in cat language for milk, so he kept bringing back milk for Ink.

Error cuddles the cat Ink against his will, purring, sleeping, idk I think they both fell asleep. Then sometime in the night Ink reverts back to his original self yet is like butt fucking naked, and he freaks out then Error wakes up and freaks out and accuses Ink of trying to rape him, then Ink escapes the room through a portal while stealing the hotel blanket in the process.

Then the chapter ends with Ink falling through the room from the portal and breaking his own table.

Anyways, uh, yeah. I think that's what it was. Bye bye now

- 2024 Jesus