Its just a nightmare...

( I accidentally put "It's just a snitemare..." last night and noticed this morning- )
( drawing not mine- )

-Dusts POV-

( after what happened )
( at a snowdin forest they aren't sure about )

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!" I yelled while running after Error, Horror, Cross, and Fell. "What is it dip shit." Error said annoyed. "You don't have to be to rude Mr. Grouch." I said. Now walking beside Cross and Error. "What is it Dust?" Cross asked. Looking over at me. "So when I was going back to Killer I saw something I was not expecting." I said grinning so wide to where it started to hurt to smile.

"What. Killer finally showed Nightmare his 🐓?" "Even BETTER." I said. "So what was it you saw?" Fell asked. "Welllllllll. I was looking for Killer at where he was last at until I heard talking..."

Flashback ( I haven't done this in a while- )

"Where is he at..?" I looked around the whole kitchen and dining room for Killer. I started walking upstairs to look in his room until I heard some talking. "EVEN IF IT WAS INK OR NOT ITS STILL WRONG! YOU CANT GO FLIRT WITH SOMEONE AND LET ME SEE IT! ITS BREAKS MY HEART OKAY!" I heard someone yell.

"What dose he mean by that.?" I started walking over to Nightmares door where there was more yelling. I stood by the door afraid to walk in or even look inside.

"Say...since we're alone~" "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE-"

I peaked my head around the door to look at the skeletons. My eyes went wide as I saw Killer on top of Nightmare. "Guys..?" Killer quickly looked behind him to look at me.

( you get what happens next- yada yada yada ( I'm tired okay- I'm trying to edit avatars for friends, make videos, people yelling at me for liking Gacha, writing the chapters, try and spend time with my friends and my bro online, etc. etc. I need a break TnT ))

Flashback over

"So... you're saying Killer and Nightmare are..dating..?!" Horror asked surprised. "Yeah!" I replied. "But how dose someone fall in love with a fucking octopus?" Error asked. "How did you fall in love with a Squid?" I mocked. Error looked at me and glared. "Just asking." I said shrugging. "I'm not I'm LOVE with that damn mistake." Error growled. "So then how do you know where Inks place is and how to find it?" Cross asked. "EVERYBODY knows where he lives at you idiot." ( at a AU called Japantale. (Sorry for never saying that before)) I looked at Cross like he was a idiot.

"If Ink was a mistake then you wouldn't be here right now." Horror said. "Now that's some facts." Fell said. "How about we destroy a AU while their busy. Okay?" I said. Looking at all of them from side to side. "Doesn't sound to bad." Horror said. "What if the star shits find us?" Cross said. "I think their to busy comforting Ink." I said. "So where are we targeting at?" Fell asked. "How about JapanTale?" Horror recommended. "But that's where inks at!" Error stoped and yelled. We all looked back at him and stoped also.

"What are you? Afraid to face the shorties or you're afraid that Inks gonna loose his home?" Cross asked. "Hell no! I'm not a pussy and I don't care if he looses his home!" Error said in anger. "I'm not a pussy but I'm afraid of looking my Inky Squid boohoo." I mockingly pouted. I felt strings wrap around me and lift me up in the air.

"What are you gonna do spider boy. Kill me?" I said. Smug ing. "No but I'll make sure you feel pain throughout your whole body for the rest of your life." Error growled. Walking closer to me and coming face to face with me. "Stop fighting. We have to save that for the AU." Cross said. I looked over at him to see he had his giant sword thingy out and cut the strings. Getting me down.

"Fine. Since you're being such a baby I'll choose a new AU...hmm.." I thought some about some AU s. "Let's attack SymbolTale." Cross said. "Why SymbolTale?" I asked. "Cause it's just annoying. It reminds me to much of Dreamtale." Cross said. "Eeh you're not wrong." Fell said. "Sigh fine we'll destroy Symboltale." Error said. Creating a portal to the AU. "The first one we'll kill is the shortie." I said. Walking towards the portal.

"Why him? We should kill the tall one first. He's more powerful and will try to kill us before we even get near his bro." Horror said. "But he's much stronger than him. It's best if we kill the shortie first, the village, then him." Error said as I walked in. Everyone else following behind me. We all were by a big waterfall with some blue and yellow buttercups by the waterfall. The place was surrounded with trees. Making the place very shady. The water was the only light that was around as it glowed. Rocks surrounded the water. The place was kinda small but not too small. But was also big but not too big. The place was very calm.

"So how do you get through to there?" Fell asked. "I think you have to say a poem or something to open the portal to the other side of the waterfall." Error said. "Wait. What are their names? I forgot." Horror said.

"Well. I think the tall one is Rang why though. Before he was as strong as Rang but now he's just been more week." I said. "Let's just say the poem and get inside." Cross said. Walking away and to the waterfall.

-Inks POV-

"What the....w-where am I....?" I looked around the white empty room. "Wait...no...I-it can't be....." I felt anxiety growing over me. There was only white that covered the room. "No no no no no!" I tried to run but I couldn't move. I felt my legs moving but I couldn't travel anymore. I opened my mouth so I could call for help...

Nothing came out...

"Someone...! Anybody...! Help me...." I felt something around me get tighter and the air getting stuffy. I looked down to see blue strings wrapped around my body. "Did Error do this...? Why am I tied up..? Why am I here again..!?" I looked up to see something in the distance that started to get close. The object got closer to where I could tell who or what it was. "E-Error...!" I managed to let out. He got closer to where I saw his expression on his face.

The only expression on his face was hatred. "Error...?" I said when he was just a few feet away now. Error got close to where we were face to face. I felt my face get hot as he moved his face only a inch away from mine. "Oh god he's to close!" I felt the strings get a big more tight and the air get a bit more stuffy.

"Pathetic mistake." Error said. Moving his head away. "W-what do you mean..?" I asked kinda quiet. "Oh you know what I mean. You're in love with your enemy! That's enough proof!" Error spat out. He started backing away. "B-but I thought we were friends!" I said. Trying to get out of the strings. The strings just got tighter the more I moved. "Yeah. WERE friends. You weren't even a good friend in the first place. All you are is a good for nothing mistake!" Error yelled. I felt tears fill my eyes as Error summoned a big gaster blaster. "ERROR PLEASE! DONT DO THIS!!" I yelled. Error grinned wide as the gaster blaster started opening its mouth slowly. Charging it's giant light beam ( thing ).

"Say goodnight Inky~" Error said. "ERROR NO PLEASE!!!" I yelled. Tears streaming down my cheekbones. Error then snapped his fingers and the Gaster Blaster fired.

...

"PLEASE!!!"

I shot up and sat on my bed. My breath heavy as tear stains were on my cheekbones. "It's just a nightmare..." I wiped my tears with my hand. Trying to catch my breath.