Breakfast talk?

(I'm pj in the screenshot! My roblox username is: XxxKatWolfxxX )
-the next day-

-Inks POV-

I moved to my side and hid in the blankets from the bright sunlight. "Ugh...what time is it...?" I thought as I peeked my head out a little to look around my room. I slowly got up and slid off my bed and started to walk to my door while rubbing my eye sockets. I opened the door and started to walk downstairs.

"Morning Ink." I looked up and saw Dream tied to the ceiling. "What the hell!" I yelled. I rushed under Dream and stared up at him.

"What are you doing up there!?"

"You dared Error to tie me to the ceiling." I stood there and zoned out while thinking on what he meant. "Oh yeah. I dared Error to tie Dream to the ceiling last night!" I thought. But then I remember what happened last night. I started to blush madly.

"You remembered. Didn't you?" Dream asked while giving me a smug grin. "R-remember what? I don't remember a-anything." I said while looking down and hiding my face in my scarf.

"You know what I'm talking about~" Dream cooed. I started to blush more. "Did you like it?~" Dream cooed again. Did I....? I mean....it did feel like heaven...what what am I thinking!?! I did not like it! It was just a accident! Like he said..a accident..

"Hey um. Can you let me down? Please?" Dream said, breaking me from my thoughts. "Y-yeah hold on!"

-time skip-
( I'm lazy- also if you guys are wondering. When I get done with these it's at 12 am or something like that. And I post it when I wake up. )

I got Dream down from the ceiling and we ate some bacon and eggs after I got him down.

"So how did it feel?" Dream asked.

"How did what feel?" I asked.

"The kiss and um- that." Dream said. I started blushing.

"I don't know....it felt like heaven kinda...you can experience it when you and Cross get together~" I cooed at the end. Dream started to blush a lot.

(I never had meh first kiss so while writing this I'm sad ;n; )

"INK!!!" He yelled while covering his face. I laughed a little. "Where did Error go?" I asked. "Umm. I don't know. Blue told me that after you left he followed after you. Sadly I didn't see you two in there." Dream said. "Oh my god Dream." I said while looking down and facepalming while blushing.

"But I did see hear someone come into your room so I looked over at your door that was kinda cracked open some and saw Error bringing you back to your room then leaving. Blue left quickly after Error left and left me on the ceiling."

"Well that's sad to hear." I said after hearing that Blue left Dream on the ceiling all night and not helping him. I noticed that Dream started to look at the ground and had a gloomy expression on his face.

"You okay Dream?" I asked. Dream quickly looked at me then looked away again. "Y-yeah I'm fine..." Dream said. "Let me guess. You're sad that Blue left you hear-" Dream cut me off. "No that's not-" I cut him off. "I wasn't finished! Or, you're sad that you won't have a chance with Cross cause he's a villain yada yada."

Dream looked over at me with a confused look. "How did you..." Dream said. I shrugged. "This is kinda like the same situation I had with Lust over him liking Horror." Dream gave me a "what the fuck" look. "Since when did Lust. The guy from a AU about ( censor ). Like a guy. That's from a AU about murder and cannibalism!" Dream said.

"What can I say. People have weird kinks." I said while grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. "But WHY ?" Dream gave me a stern look. I didn't pay attention to him. "Why do you like a guy that kills people." Dream started stuttering and making some unreadable noises. "WELL WHY DO YOU LIKE A GUY WHO STOLE SOULS AND LIVES IN THE PLACE YOU HATE THE MOST!?" Dream shouted. "What can I say. People have weird kinks. Like I said earlier." I said while picking up some bacon from my plate and then biting into it.

( UwU )

( why is it so hard for me to write stories ;n; )

( oh Ik why! It's because I work on them at 3 in the fucking morning )

( sorry for my language ;m; )

( But tysm for 3k reads!!!!! :D )

( love you all so much! 💕 )

( bye UwU )