Truth or Dare

-Inks POV-

"God today was a long day..." I said while sweeping the floor with Muffet, Blue, and Dream. "Yeah..." Dream said, putting his head down and sweeping slowly. "Do you guys want to do this again?" Muffet said. We looked at her and instantly shook out heads no. "You guys aren't going to be wearing maid dresses again." Muffet said while chuckling some. We all sighed and nodded yes.

"Great! I'll make some different uniforms for you guys." Muffet said cheerfully. I started to walk over to the back until I tripped and fell down. "Oh my! Are you okay?" Muffet said while rushing over to me, Dream and Blue followed. "Y-yeah.. just this dang foot.. it's kinda hard to walk cause of my foot being broken..." I said while Muffet and Dream helped me up.

"Oh poor dear..." Muffet hugged me and patted my head. "You should of told me before I made you do all that work.." Muffet held my hands and gave me a sad look. "It's fine... this isn't the first time I got injured badly.." I said while making a small chuckle at the end. "Well you should go home now and get some rest..." Muffet get go of my hands and patted me on the head. "I'll clean the rest of the mess up with the spiders. So don't worry about helping me." Me, Blue, and Dream walked to the back to change back to the clothes we were previously wearing when we got inside and left. We teleported to my place and started to talk for a while.

"So...you hang out with Lust now..?" Dream asked while me and him sat on the couch. "Um yeah! He's actually a good guy once you get to know him more." I replied. Dream gave me a small warm smile. "He does seem to be a loyal friend after seeing him try to help you...that night..." Dream slowly looked down and I could see small tears form in his eyes. I sat closer to him and held his face in my hands and wiped away his tears.

"Hey...it's okay Dream... that was in the past..." I said while giving him a small smile. ( yes Ik that it was only last night in the book- ) Dream made a small weak smile.

"Hey guys? I don't think the tacos are good anymore.." Blue said. We walked over to the kitchen where Blue was and the tacos looked okay. "They look okay." I said while picking up one of the tacos and biting it. Instantly running to the trash can and spitting it out.

"Let's just... throw these away...." Dream said while grabbing the tacos and setting them on fire with a spell he practiced on doing for a while. "Hey Ink? Why are most of your cabinets wide open?" Dream said while pointing to some of the top and bottom cabinets that I haven't noticed. I walked over to the cabinets and some of the stuff in the cabinets were rearranged.

"I don't know... I don't remember leaving these open when I left..." I said while inspecting the cabinets more. I closed the cabinets and turned around to face Blue and Dream again. "What do you guys wanna do?" I asked while leaning against the counter some.

"Not sure." Dream replied.

"Hmmm..... oh I know!" Blue exclaimed while having a wide grin on his face. "How about we play Truth or Dare?" Me and Dream look at each other and then look back at blue while nodding in agreement. We walked over to the living room and sat down on the ground.

"Hmmm, Dream! Truth or Dare!" Blue asked while looking over at Dream.

"Truth." Dream replied.

"Is it true you have a crush~" Blue said while playfully fluttering his eyes. Dream started to blush a bright gold color after Blue asked.

"N-no! I don't have a crush!" Dream said while covering his face with his cape. "Oh. So I guess Dream doesn't like Cross~ what a shame~" Blue said with a playful voice. I snickers some and Dreams blush got brighter. "S-shut up blue!" Dream yelled. "Never!" Blue yelled.

"Cream shall sail!!!" Blue yelled while throwing his arms in the air and moving around some. Motioning that he was dancing. Dreams blush covered his whole face. "Okay I think Dream has suffered enough." I say while laughing some and forcing Blues arms down.

"Anyways.. Ink. Truth or Dare?" Dream asked while his blush faded a little.

"Hmm" I reply while putting my hand to my chin. Symboling that I was thinking.

"Dare." I replied while looking up at Dream and resting my head on my chin. "Hmm. I dare you to wear a dress and yell "IM A PRETTY PRINCES!!!!"" Dream said while trying to hold his laughter.

"I don't have any though-" I try to say but was cut off by Dream throwing a dress at my face. The dress was pink with long sleeves, and it looked kinda small. I picked it up and started to walk up the stairs and to my room. I opened my door and sat the dress on the bed while closing the door behind me. By the time I tried to take my shirt off I herd something in the closet.

"Hello...?" I said while turning towards my closet and staring at it. I let go of my shirt and walked over to the closet and opened the doors.

( CLIFFHANGERS!! MUEHEHEHE! IM SO EVIL! >:3 )